Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Best drat car in the yard

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Life of a repo man is always intense!

Escape From Noise

What the gently caress? Jimmy Buffett is in this?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
its a good movie

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer posted:

its a good movie

It's absolutely a favorite.

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Its hosed up when deadbeats don't pay for their cars, the theme song is pretty catchy though

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Jan 28, 2023

Thanks Justa Dandelion, Dumb Sex-Parrot, deep dish peat moss!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

I've seen it twice (most recently on 35mm at a revival house, sweet experience). I still don't think I get it, but I love it.

Escape From Noise

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I've seen it twice (most recently on 35mm at a revival house, sweet experience). I still don't think I get it, but I love it.

I don't know that it has any real deep meaning but I love it. The visuals and music are so great. Strange little homages to other films and weird repeating of lines, but done in a way that doesn't draw attention. Every time I watch it I see something new. Like the Plate o' Shrimp sign on the window of the restaurant where those blasted Rodriguez Brothers get sodas leading to Duke, Debbi, and Archy stealing the car. Or finding out that Jimmy Buffett has a cameo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

saying "repo mayn" instead of repo man

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)