Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

some of ye degenerates are belly achin', asking to spend six hours in davy jones' locker. post itt and I, cap'n fisto, will send ye there at a time convenient to me. ye can request a general time frame for your plank walkin' but there be no guarantees ye will get it. one keelhaulin' per customer. yo ho ho etc where's the loving rum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

lol

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Buttchocks posted:

The sea calls my name! Once again I venture forth!

e: on second thought, ye shall get yer wish!

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jan 29, 2023

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

also, lmao

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

yarr, now that we be getting' mostly repeat customers, it be about time to retire the thread. not that I haven't enjoyed beatin' the livin' tar out of each and every one of ye! make no mistake, though, cap'n fisto shall return, and finally get that blasted white whale in the bargain!

ty nesamdoom!