Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
"Ahoy, I need you to poison and deliver this taco to to the taco merchant!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

so you are under ten? alright I actually have this dog im looking for....can you hop in my 1986 monte carlo and help me look for him...i mean her....uh....wait your parents aren't here right?

also I have this one.

I have developed an extreme thirst adventurer however I have forgotten my ID....no I do not need you to get my ID. no seriously forget about the ID. Can you go into this convience store and buy me and my friends two six packs of natty light.....mead? we will give you 5 extra bucks I mean gold and maybe you end up with like 10exp whatever that poo poo is

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

a quest?
Get me a liter, no 2 liters of maple syrup.
and have your mother stop by, with that outfit she got.

reward? well maybe a new baby brother!

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Lucky Guy posted:

I'm running low on bear asses again, I could use another 20. What am I going to do with them? Look, do you want to get paid or not?

Says the PHAT’ar’se tribe’s wise woman. magical land names are made by throwing apostrophes around in random places

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Adventurer, my baby's heart surgery was successful, but now he needs regular dialysis because his kidneys were also damaged from the alcohol I gave him. I need a dialysis machine for my baby. Can you get 4x Dialysis Machines for my baby?

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Listen to my demo tape.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
FAILED

- Listen to Buttchocks demo tape.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Find me a date.

Then pretend to be my date.

Then consummate the date on the 3rd date.

Continue to pretend to my date until satisfied.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Comstar posted:

Find me a date.

Then pretend to be my date.

Then consummate the date on the 3rd date.

Continue to pretend to my date until satisfied.

Hey! Hey!! You back off, I saw the adventurer first!

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Hello fine... oh, you're murderhobos.

No it's fine, murderhobos are perfectly fine adventurers too it's just

No, I don't want any trouble SIRS, but you MUST understand that what you're doing right now? The sword at my neck over being a little disappointed you're not just a smidgen classier? Even if I couldn't smell your charisma stat was clearly dumpstered, THIS is why you get called that. No I DON'T care if you decide to give me a shave, I'm one of the few people willing to give the rest of the villagers time to hide themselves or get on their way to putting in a grievance with the king for your heads so if you kill me before you get bored and leave you'll find yourselves swinging from a post soon enough after. Why did I approach you if I clearly didn't want you here? I THOUGHT from a distance you had some knightly gear on, and you at least looked like you might know what a bath is, and that you might take a minute to help us with a few small things as part of unwinding from a decent royal guard's regular patrol. I've clearly erred to the bone and you'd sooner chop the tree and my daughter's kitten up than help in a proper way, so I strongly recommend you make yourselves more welcome and more useful by clearing out the kobold warren to the east. Just follow the roads and you'll pass by the Count's mansion; he'll pay you handsomely for the job, tell him Randolph sent you and you'll get any other info you could want then.

Sure kobolds are full members of our society, just like you're full members of our society and one of you's a kobold to boot. What of it? These ones're stopping the Count's plan to lay down a proper highway because it'd go through their sacred ritual sites and you came here looking for a sidequest to boost your stats up, not something to save kittens from trees or otherwise fit any sort of moral principles. Either play to your type and kill them, get a bath and more class to go with your wannabe kumbaya, or bugger off already!!

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Hello fine... oh, you're murderhobos.

No it's fine, murderhobos are perfectly fine adventurers too it's just

No, I don't want any trouble SIRS, but you MUST understand that what you're doing right now? The sword at my neck over being a little disappointed you're not just a smidgen classier? Even if I couldn't smell your charisma stat was clearly dumpstered, THIS is why you get called that. No I DON'T care if you decide to give me a shave, I'm one of the few people willing to give the rest of the villagers time to hide themselves or get on their way to putting in a grievance with the king for your heads so if you kill me before you get bored and leave you'll find yourselves swinging from a post soon enough after. Why did I approach you if I clearly didn't want you here? I THOUGHT from a distance you had some knightly gear on, and you at least looked like you might know what a bath is, and that you might take a minute to help us with a few small things as part of unwinding from a decent royal guard's regular patrol. I've clearly erred to the bone and you'd sooner chop the tree and my daughter's kitten up than help in a proper way, so I strongly recommend you make yourselves more welcome and more useful by clearing out the kobold warren to the east. Just follow the roads and you'll pass by the Count's mansion; he'll pay you handsomely for the job, tell him Randolph sent you and you'll get any other info you could want then.

Sure kobolds are full members of our society, just like you're full members of our society and one of you's a kobold to boot. What of it? These ones're stopping the Count's plan to lay down a proper highway because it'd go through their sacred ritual sites and you came here looking for a sidequest to boost your stats up, not something to save kittens from trees or otherwise fit any sort of moral principles. Either play to your type and kill them, get a bath and more class to go with your wannabe kumbaya, or bugger off already!!

skip dialogue

Eikre
May 2, 2009
You should download Sidetrackr™, the new side quest app that lets you be your own boss. Here's how it works: when you feel like questing, just open up the app and you can browse the side quests that customers have posted in your area. You can select up to three side quests, and a GPS-enabled Big Yellow Arrow will guide you along the most efficient route to questin' those tasks down. No need to worry about hustling for your quests or managing payments, Sidetrackr™ takes care of it all! Sign up with promotional code GETPROCEDURAL to earn 500xp just for downloading the app, and get Sidetrackin' today!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
So many sidequest I lost track of my main objective

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Treecko posted:

So many sidequest I lost track of my main objective

the only way to play an Elder Scrolls game, ime

(also w/ a TARDIS mod because I'm lazy and want to be able to summon my fancy traveling home wherever, whenever, including mid-dungeon)

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 19 days!)

Go to Mcdonalds and pick me up a Big Mac Meal with large fries and a coke.

Reward: 10GP

Additional Rewards (Tip): 0GP

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Lucky Guy posted:

I'm running low on bear asses again, I could use another 20. What am I going to do with them? Look, do you want to get paid or not?

“What? No! These fantastic cheeks aren’t implants! Totally natural. Now, about those bear asses…”

naem
May 29, 2011

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
My name is Gato
I like big joints
Smoke me out
And you'll earn 15 silver points

Rides Naked
Jun 4, 2006

Program, Whale, Program
"Hello wanderer, I currently appear as human but with your aid I could soon be a dragon"

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Rides Naked posted:

"Hello wanderer, I currently appear as human but with your aid I could soon be a dragon"

For the last time, I'm not paying for your WoW subscription! They're not even real dragons. They're some dumb new thing they just made up. Play something else, already.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
"Hey traveler... oh you looked stressed."... "Just saw two of your party horribly slaughtered by an indescribable horror, you say. Like I was going to ask you to go find my great grands prized shovel lost down the well, but you know what forgot that. Just have a good relaxing day off and I'll give you 500xp points. Like you look pretty rough man. Think you really need it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rides Naked
Jun 4, 2006

Program, Whale, Program

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

For the last time, I'm not paying for your WoW subscription! They're not even real dragons. They're some dumb new thing they just made up. Play something else, already.

A dragon these nuts across your face