Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Timby posted:

He was still special teams in '99. Harbaugh didn't move to DBs until like 2007, when he asked to take a defensive role so as to improve his candidacy for head coaching roles.

ahh yup, good call

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i "could possibly be" asking for a $100m raise for my design job, we'll see how it shakes out

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Everyone didnt come out of the woodwork to say how last years Bengals were actually bad

Everyone isn’t coming out of the woodwork to say it about the eagles either. Your examples were bitter dementia case Jerry Jones and a player on a team they just beat.

But I remember plenty of people saying the Bengals weren’t really better than the Chiefs and that Mahomes just forgot how to play football for a half.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Bengals DC is for real and I hope he gets the AZ HC job

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'll say that the bengals are bad

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

sharknado slashfic posted:

I'll say that the bengals are bad

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/DCarr75/status/1622341187414949888

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Is that a weird third brother of Derek and David’s I’ve never heard of?

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Pontius Pilate posted:

Is that a weird third brother of Derek and David’s I’ve never heard of?

Yes. By Manning rules NFL QB brother pairs must have a third brother lurking in the shadows that confuses everyone when the occasionally pop up.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Watching the Ravens 2000 season 30 for 30 and am annoyed by how much Trent Dilfer is talking. On the offensive side there's very little Jamaal Lewis and almost no Jonathan Ogden, which is wrong.

Defensive guys get to talk poo poo about how good that team was, even Goose, offensive guys other than those two seem like they should just nod quietly.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Grittybeard posted:

Watching the Ravens 2000 season 30 for 30 and am annoyed by how much Trent Dilfer is talking. On the offensive side there's very little Jamaal Lewis and almost no Jonathan Ogden, which is wrong.

Defensive guys get to talk poo poo about how good that team was, even Goose, offensive guys other than those two seem like they should just nod quietly.

Wasn't Shannon Sharpe on that team?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

Wasn't Shannon Sharpe on that team?

Oh yeah he's in there a lot, predictably. And I guess he's the other guy on offense who gets to talk. But that wasn't close to his best season.

The lack of Ogden is what annoys me the most. Ray Lewis actually just comes off as an aggro football player and is sort of charming in that fashion. Anyway, watch this if you're a Ravens fan, it's an ode to this team and nothing else.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

Oh yeah he's in there a lot, predictably. And I guess he's the other guy on offense who gets to talk. But that wasn't close to his best season.

The lack of Ogden is what annoys me the most. Ray Lewis actually just comes off as an aggro football player and is sort of charming in that fashion. Anyway, watch this if you're a Ravens fan, it's an ode to this team and nothing else.

Ogden was always pretty low key and private from what I remember

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

sharknado slashfic posted:

Ogden was always pretty low key and private from what I remember

and jamal lewis deals with his own stuff. i guess the only guy from that offense that i think should show up in some context for interviews is qadry ismail

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I've only watched the first little bit of it so far. It's nice to see them again though I wish they'd include more players, especially role players like James Trapp. Or even Brandon Stokley. Get Sam Gash in there. I wish I had known they were having this event last may and I might have tried to get into it. But that's ok.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
I hate turning on ESPN and Dilfer is giving an opinion. If the NFL wasn't afraid to give Ray Lewis the Super Bowl MVP that year, I feel like we wouldn't be seeing or hearing as much about him. He's just always that old school opinion about stuff that I just don't give a poo poo about. At least some of the guys who have had shorter careers seem to be putting effort into their opinions.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Lewis did win MVP for Super Bowl XXXV, but Disney decided not to use him for the their “I’m going to Disney World!” campaign cause of the whole being involved in a murder trial less than a year before, so Disney went with Dilfer instead.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

syzpid posted:

I hate turning on ESPN and Dilfer is giving an opinion. If the NFL wasn't afraid to give Ray Lewis the Super Bowl MVP that year, I feel like we wouldn't be seeing or hearing as much about him. He's just always that old school opinion about stuff that I just don't give a poo poo about. At least some of the guys who have had shorter careers seem to be putting effort into their opinions.

I hate when everyone says the Ravens should have kept Dilfer after that season. By that logic the Bucs never should have moved on from him before that and realized they had a "winner" who would get them a SB. But Dilfer was maybe the key reason the Bucs didn't win a SB before their first one. And the 2000 Ravens only won one with him due to favorable opponent matchups. So it bugs me when commenters and analysts say those future Ravens should have kept him around. Because Dilfer in 2001 without Jamal Lewis or Priest Holmes and that terrible offensive line would have gone 5-11 or something. He was a bad QB the team won in spite of.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ray Lewis won nfls man of the year that year.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

fartknocker posted:

Lewis did win MVP for Super Bowl XXXV, but Disney decided not to use him for the their “I’m going to Disney World!” campaign cause of the whole being involved in a murder trial less than a year before, so Disney went with Dilfer instead.

Okay so in fairness to me, if you google Trent Dilfer Super Bowl MVP, it tells you that Dilfer was a Super Bowl MVP. But appearently Dilfer won some online vote that was counted as 3 of the 9 ballots for Super Bowl MVP. Plus there are articles which strangely enough list him as one of the worst SB MVPs.

But yea this is 100% right with the whole Disney thing.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
https://twitter.com/ImCAntonio/status/1622278597565095937?s=20&t=Ax0BhTMC9hL7yTe29H-9Mg

WHOPPER WHOPPER WHOPPER WHOPPER

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Someone must have made the "Filter is better than Marino coz RINGS" in the past right. If not I have just conjured it into reality

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hey Man Nice Throw

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
TIK-TOK RUMOOUOUR INCOMING :siren:

According to my beautiful fiancé, there's a fracas on tik-tok re: Chicago Bears superstar Cole Kmet.

Jefree Star made a tiktok saying he was dating a 6'6 NFL player. A tall white guy with light colored hair is seen from behind in one of these videos.

After exhaustive search through the ranks of white 6'6 nfl players-- --Henry Anderson was the first choice, and his wife was hounded, but Jefree made a video at behest of Henry's wife saying it wasn't him and apparently he was in another place.

Then Ryan Nassib. However Ryan Nassib has a boyfriend and was also in another place.

After exhaustive hair swirl and arm vein analysis, the detectives realized it none other than Notre Dame legend Cole Kmet.

I feel really bad for him. Being outed (no girls on his social media page since 2019!!!!!!!!!) for loving Jefree Star, whose nude body probably looks a lot like the alien from alien without all the sex appeal and the alien titties :siren:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Superstar?

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Dejan Bimble posted:

TIK-TOK RUMOOUOUR INCOMING :siren:

According to my beautiful fiancé, there's a fracas on tik-tok re: Chicago Bears superstar Cole Kmet.

Jefree Star made a tiktok saying he was dating a 6'6 NFL player. A tall white guy with light colored hair is seen from behind in one of these videos.

After exhaustive search through the ranks of white 6'6 nfl players-- --Henry Anderson was the first choice, and his wife was hounded, but Jefree made a video at behest of Henry's wife saying it wasn't him and apparently he was in another place.

Then Ryan Nassib. However Ryan Nassib has a boyfriend and was also in another place.

After exhaustive hair swirl and arm vein analysis, the detectives realized it none other than Notre Dame legend Cole Kmet.

I feel really bad for him. Being outed (no girls on his social media page since 2019!!!!!!!!!) for loving Jefree Star, whose nude body probably looks a lot like the alien from alien without all the sex appeal and the alien titties :siren:

I was wondering when that inappropriate outing by Jefree Star was going to be figured out

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Dude sounds like 100% human trash

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I have no idea who Jefree is. Seems like I should keep it that way? Sucks for anyone to be outed when they aren’t ready to be.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Wasn't the guy posing in Instagram pics with Starr with like his head turned away? I'm not really sure he didn't play a part in his own outing.

"What did you think would happen?"

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Super Bowel thread is up.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Noooo Vontae

https://twitter.com/AndySlater/status/1622228205657538560?s=20&t=l94Kxmxso3VkObTtBmrQZg

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
yikes

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/TomBrady/status/1622608355972849667

lol what a weirdo. he's a 46 year old father of what? 5 kids?

This fucker just will never go away from clout farming will he?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
seems like you're obsessed with him

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Until you see him run or in a pose like that you forget was a weird giraffe body shape Brady has

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

:swoon:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

seems like you're obsessed with him

Yeah. Not posting that seems like the move. Hating the guy but following him on Twitter is sure strange.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

wandler20 posted:

Yeah. Not posting that seems like the move. Hating the guy but following him on Twitter is sure strange.

I don't follow him. He gets inserted into my twitter timeline. I wish he would go the gently caress away.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

mcmagic posted:

I don't follow him. He gets inserted into my twitter timeline. I wish he would go the gently caress away.

there's a fix for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

mcmagic posted:

Well keep posting about him in here and I'm sure that will help with your little problem.