Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lolman
Jan 7, 2023

a real newbie
Bin Laden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

samcarsten posted:

what, she died?

yep

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Another one of mod involved slayings of Spinz, post in power

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Chef Boyardee, 30th President of the United States

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Ashheap Empire posted:

Robin Williams

No, this nonsense is entirely based on the fact Williams said the words “something awful” in a movie and goons bizarrely leaped the Grand Canyon to a conclusion.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

alexandriao posted:

Well, yeah. SA was a dominant forum in the early 00s. With any large community there are bound to be some creeps and murderers hiding among them.

You don't say, Mr/Mrs 2019.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
vilerat isn't dead, his mom at the Republican convention was a hologram

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Rory died of the worlds coolest overdose

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

why haven’t we wished him back with the dragon balls yet?

because we're too obsessed with pig balls, op

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
That creepy dude everyone used to see mustabating on the subway. You all know the one.

he'd use to shout out "Ill never die" when ever he'd cum. Turns out that was not true. :(

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

dr_rat posted:

That creepy dude everyone used to see mustabating on the subway. You all know the one.

he'd use to shout out "Ill never die" when ever he'd cum. Turns out that was not true. :(

Well, yeah, dude was just spraying his qi everywhere, and I'll bet his gongfu suffered as a result.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
He's alive in you're memories

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

dr_rat posted:

Perhaps your destiny is to fill the void that he left

Ashheap Empire
Jul 22, 2000

Kings taste terrible at best
and rest in peace raw
The rest are recipes
*CAAAWWWW*

Extra row of tits posted:

No, this nonsense is entirely based on the fact Williams said the words “something awful” in a movie and goons bizarrely leaped the Grand Canyon to a conclusion.

I didn't even know about that. I just remember Dear Richard dropping hints way back in the early aughts about being in contact with someone very famous who was on the forums. Around that time Robin Williams was talking about a lot of very goony pc-gamer poo poo in interviews. There was one interview that misquoted him being excited to play "Never Winter at Nights" and some other butchered PC game titles. He was everyone's best guess at the time. I'm not saying it's true, but there is definitely a non-zero chance he was on the forums for a bit before we drove him off by being a bunch of loving goobers.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Annie Cruz

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The SA forums killed Robin Williams

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

who will kill the SA forums?

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

List of famous SA posters who are now dead and their forum:

Vladimir putin - GIP (explains terrible intel on military matters)
Osama bin laden - ADTRW (was keeping best stuff in bunker but the RIAA stopped him posting it first)
Saddam Hussein - gas chamber (kept re-regging after perma on first post)
Colonel Gaddafi - Inspect Your Gadgets (landlord found out after he told them he was broke)

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
the goon who carried the printer

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bad Purchase posted:

Robin Williams

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
That FBI agent

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I keep saying the answer hasn't happened yet. When John Malkovich dies in 15 years we'll have it.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Has anyone decided to unban Matt Damon yet?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LuckyCat posted:

Has anyone decided to unban Matt Damon yet?

Scat Daemon

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Vilerat is probably the only one and that posthumously, sadly

I saw a bumper sticker that had his name along with the three others who died at Benghazi, it was meant as an attack on Obama but I found it bizarre that someone was driving around with a mod’s name on their car.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Bad Purchase posted:

Kichard "Hightax" Ryanka

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ashheap Empire posted:

I didn't even know about that. I just remember Dear Richard dropping hints way back in the early aughts about being in contact with someone very famous who was on the forums. Around that time Robin Williams was talking about a lot of very goony pc-gamer poo poo in interviews. There was one interview that misquoted him being excited to play "Never Winter at Nights" and some other butchered PC game titles. He was everyone's best guess at the time. I'm not saying it's true, but there is definitely a non-zero chance he was on the forums for a bit before we drove him off by being a bunch of loving goobers.

Yea but also Richard was a pathological liar.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Edit: double post

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Most people in the know called him "Bitchard"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Drone_Fragger posted:

List of famous SA posters who are now dead and their forum:

Vladimir putin - GIP (explains terrible intel on military matters)
Osama bin laden - ADTRW (was keeping best stuff in bunker but the RIAA stopped him posting it first)
Saddam Hussein - gas chamber (kept re-regging after perma on first post)
Colonel Gaddafi - Inspect Your Gadgets (landlord found out after he told them he was broke)

The riaa actualyl knew where he was the entire time

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Chinatown

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

Annie Cruz

drat

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

N. Senada posted:

In memoriam

George HW Bush

RIP

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

this dude

obviously

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

ManBoyChef posted:

this dude

obviously

Rip derpies

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

gently caress derpies

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Kirk Vikernes posted:

gently caress derpies

looks like they were loving themselves

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Caro and WWE's Kane both rose from the dead once or twice.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
There was a guy from Mexico named Danger Don who posted in TCC a long time ago with wild rear end stories about cases full of hundreds of vials of buprenorphine and other wild poo poo. He suddenly stopped posting one day and he is probably dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Chinafrown