Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

The goon in the well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

How many spree shooters is this site up to by now?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Forgive me for saying so, but that seems like you're giving Lowtax too much credit there.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Grem posted:

Don't worry there was a real one

Wait, for real? The gently caress?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

hemale in pain posted:

have you never heard of the pumpkin defender?

Puckins I know about. I thought there was something else.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

alexandriao posted:

Well, yeah. SA was a dominant forum in the early 00s. With any large community there are bound to be some creeps and murderers hiding among them.

You don't say, Mr/Mrs 2019.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

dr_rat posted:

That creepy dude everyone used to see mustabating on the subway. You all know the one.

he'd use to shout out "Ill never die" when ever he'd cum. Turns out that was not true. :(

Well, yeah, dude was just spraying his qi everywhere, and I'll bet his gongfu suffered as a result.