Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
4 100.00%
Total: 4 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
A3 (Gryffindor enslaving elves), for I'm not afraid to show those cursed elves who's boss around here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

No Gryffindor will suffer a merperson to live while I’m still breathing (above water)

Glad you clarified - I was starting to get a little suspicious of your potential aquatic abilities, there. The Gryffindor administration must never be compromised by... The Inferiors. (ok maybe that's going too deep :D )

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

that’s rat frenzy’s Major

EmmyOk posted:

Jeffrey trying to de-IK Major at the end of his two months

hahaha perfect! Very true, on all counts :D

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Congrats, jack off! And my deepest condolences, tmfc. I'm sure you'll find a solution to your goblin problem, in time