Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
4 100.00%
Total: 4 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

February is very nearly upon us and with it comes many new releases, most notably, the future Impy GOAT winner Hogwarts Legacy!

So for this ik contest you will:

FIRST
pick a wizarding house

A) Gryffindor

B) Ravenclaw

C) Hufflepuff

D) Slytherin

-------

SECOND
choose a fantasy race to enslave/genocide

1)Goblins

2)Merfolk

3)Elves

4)Dorfs

5)Gnomes

6)Orcs

7)Halflings

8)Trolls

9)Catfolk

------

One lucky imp will wage a successful campaign against their chosen race and will move on to rule the Imp Zone with an iron fist (for 2 months). One unlucky imp will be exiled for their failure and be forced to post on ResetEra (for 6 hours).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Most everybody has theirs in at this point, but I'll go ahead and give till this afternoon to make double sure and also allow Plut to actually pick a number someone hasn't picked yet.

valid options are

A4
A5
A6
A7
A9
B5
B6
B7
B9
C3
C5
C6
C8
D2
D4
D6

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Congratulations to the boy that lived: Trying to jack off! Once he solemnly swears he is up to no good he will be sworn in as House Impzones newest prefect.

Condolences to tmfc who was unable to find a final solution to the Goblin problem, and we will be seeing him again in about 6 hours.

Alrighty, now to figure out who i need to message about this stuff.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

I'm glad it's PP running it this week or I guarantee we'd have another round of chuck telling us

Running it in 5 mins

Arghh I accidentally chose a format that has more possible permetations than their are atoms in the universe!

*30 seconds later* fungah has won again

lol

Chuck: Ok everybody please select a unique configuration of a deck of cards.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

he was this dude, so it would actually not be terrible if he was chain probated tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I got the tude now posted:

i feel like everyone is saying i deserved this one

I was rooting for you, but the google search built-in random number generator doesn't lie