Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
you.
love.
to.
see.
it.

and here’s the replay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The raiders coach really made some stars out of these boys

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Hold on the referee has called time out and is coming onto the field. There appears to be some problem with the condom and... IT'S A RED CARD! THERE'S A HOLE IN THE CONDOM! THIS IS A DISASTER FOR MCDELF.

It's such a tragedy Mike. He's just managed to get back in the game and now he's going to be out for the rest of the season pending test results.

I've said it before Billy McDelf just can't catch a break.

Hopefully that's not all he can't catch Mike.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Baxter posted:

We’ve finally reached the bottom of the ninth, and it has been quite a showing.

Still, neither side has scored so this one’s going to extra innings!

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Always bet on the Bears.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I’m glad everyone had a good time :)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Well it’s looks like they’ve really got Johnson on the ropes this time, but we’ve seen him get out of sticky situations before.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Hard to believe this was just a wide, eyed, scared boy just a season ago, Phil.

The tenacity, the smarts, the flexibility... It's all an impressive showcase of what a little seasoning can do, Bob.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Controversy at the collegiate level today as it is alleged some are just doing it "for pay."

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Colonel Cancer posted:

He shoots, he scores

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
that tight end has some soft hands. a real ball player.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
he's dribbling

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Cox passing to Bungle, Bungle kicks the ball off to Schaft.
-Theyre facing a hell of a defence there, do you think they can score?
If anyone can penetrate this standing wall of men Schaft can.
Hold on, Schaft seems to be attempting a half-reacharound bypass....
And noooo, Schaft stumbles and that was premature! What a sad day here, Schaft is taken to recovery.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

you love to see it. just nailed it. no questions asked. any hole is a goal.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Booya indeed,Chet.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
What a MASSIVE Sack!

Man, McArthur's been in the Bears' backfield all day, he's gotta get tired eventually.

Holding? HOLDING?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Hey what's this? A fan has run on to the field! Fully clothed!

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

By popular demand posted:

Hey what's this? A fan has run on to the field! Fully clothed!

A disgusting act.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ive heard of beating around the bush, tom, but this is ridiculous

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

This is the worst flop I've seen in years Jim, the judges are not buying it and Dick Turgidson is lucky to be let off with a warning.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
HE'S WIDE OPEN!

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

And for some in-depth analysis of yesterday's ball game we are proud to have retired pro baller Pall Anussee, welcome aboard Paul.

-Thank you Rick, I'm glad to be here.

What do you make of Pecker's surprise grab in the third quarter?

-Obviously that move was uncalled for and risked injuring the opposing member, you may remember that I myself was laid down for a long hospital stay under similar circumstances.

Yes I believe we all remember that unfortunate day, a blow to the whole community.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Wow he really blew a load in that fella

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
I can't believe that didn't go IN!

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Some superb teamwork going on here, these two are perfectly in sync as they pass back and forth keeping the opposition stuck between the two of them! Their opponent just can't catch a breath, he's getting it from both sides and seems to be completely at a loss!

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Johnson is really working that A-gap, and his teammates are really creating some wide open holes for him to just pound the other guys.

Robert Deadford
Mar 1, 2008
Ultra Carp
Forehand! Backhand! Forehand! Backhand! Have you ever seen such masterful strokes?

Benjamin Disraeli
Oct 19, 2005

Let's have some fun
This beat is sick
Let's play a Love game!
IT MIGHT BE, IT COULD BE, IT IS!!!!!!!

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Is there anything as beautiful as the Packers dominating the Bears?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
He really threw a hard one into the tight end, and it looks like he’s going for a hole in one, he has completely skipped third base and gone straight for a dunk, probably gonna put him in the penalty box for icing if he doesn’t take his rings off for the hike, it’s gonna be a long and hard pole vault to get over those goal posts from here folks. :gay:

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Earl Weaver, pulling his pants up, "YOU hosed US!"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Well Tom, I have to say it looks like the Seamen are certainly getting their money’s worth from Cody tonight as he takes on the Raw Dogs practically by himself! He was a controversial pickup in the off season but from the looks of things he’s been putting in the practice hours off the field.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Their balls real are drained after Tom Brady was done with them

Lorthdon
Feb 20, 2006
Now that’s a career ending groin injury if I’ve ever seen one. You hate to see it.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Look at this replay, loving idiot is moving left and completely missing the target!
Just completely off his game, probably stayed up late last night.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

You know so much effort goes into trimming the field, keeping it neat and tidy, making sure it all clings tight for great play but once it gets wet theres not much you can do from stopping it from turning into a real mess.

Oh yeah, you know it, Jill. Something people really dont realize is you gotta get your fingers, sometimes your whole hand, into it to find more leverage and thats what really makes it separate. Its rough play but thats what the time prepping it before game time is all about.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Zergoff, how do you feel about today's game?
-Phill it was a pleasure, so rarely do we get to play such a well practiced team and the field conditions were just right for an intense struggle.
They certainly were, and I understand that you and the captain of the other team have a bit of history.
-That's right, we started as young men often do with unofficial neighbourhood matches and rose up through the ranks together.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
That's half time at the lesbian squirter polo semi-final and out come the mop boys.

You know Tom I can't think of a more dangerous job than being a mop boy in this sport.

I hear that Mike. The statistics alo OH! And down one goes right as we're talking.

That looked like a bad one. Let's look at it again in slow motion. Right there. You can clearly see he's suffered some kind of spinal injury.

He's not moving Tom.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

That's why I campaign for better sports education, you should never run while scissoring!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joakim Brecht
Aug 20, 2013
i can't believe he went for the rear end there…what a selfless play!