Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

looking forward to epic username posting itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

lol

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
How dainty are your assholes that this isn't soft enough?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Does Sam’s sell something like this? If they do it’s probably an rear end taco kit.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Cartoon Man posted:

Does Sam’s sell something like this? If they do it’s probably an rear end taco kit.

Haven't tried it, but yes.

https://www.samsclub.com/p/members-mark-chicken-taco-kit-fresh/prod24460792

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
You know those rotisserie chickens at Sam's have been at best mistreated.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
What the gently caress happened to the Costco thread.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

These come overseas from China on big container ships FYI

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hollismason posted:

What the gently caress happened to the Costco thread.

Mods took a big dump in it, not unlike the aisles at Sam's club

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
The rotisserie at Sam's is a triangle in cross section that clunks from burnt side to burnt side. All drippings are discarded or pressed into samples

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sam feeds the drippings to the elderly greeters in lieu of overtime pay

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Get this: Sam’s Flub

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Sam's Club loving sucks

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

It must be nice to have options besides Walmart or Sam's Club without a 30+ minute drive.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

satanic splash-back posted:

It must be nice to have options besides Walmart or Sam's Club without a 30+ minute drive.

It must be rough to hate yourself so much you'd give Sam your money just to save a few minutes of your pointless life.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

i just squeezed my cats belly while giving him a tummy rub and he totally farted on me... that is the first time that has ever happened and it was rank.

much like shopping at sam's club, however, it was all my fault.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Does Sam’s Club have the JC Turkey Sausage, Egg white & ‘cheese’ english muffin breakfast sandwiches? Because my local ‘Co has been out for weeks and only has the twice as calorific croissant version.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

SirPablo posted:

It must be rough to hate yourself so much you'd give Sam your money just to save a few minutes of your pointless life.

This is easy to say, but hard to live, shithead

Oh I replied to a cspam poster using real life experience (something they don't have).

satanic splash-back fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Feb 2, 2023

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Ultimate Mango posted:

Does Sam’s Club have the JC Turkey Sausage, Egg white & ‘cheese’ english muffin breakfast sandwiches?

i dunno... install the app, give it all your permissions, tell it where you live and your phone number, then it will find your nearest one and let you know if they have them

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

This is easy to say, but hard to live, shithead

Oh I replied to a cspam poster using real life experience (something they don't have).

for real is that cspam spilling into a stupid loving placeholder thread? :lmao:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
No one here is posting their love for Sam's Club. At best it is some twisted acceptance.

Slip
Jan 20, 2001
gently caress a sam club

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Not even worth bringing your coach to Sam's Club

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Wendigee posted:

for real is that cspam spilling into a stupid loving placeholder thread? :lmao:

This place has a post history button for a good goddamn reason anymore imo

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

This place has a post history button for a good goddamn reason anymore imo

i mean i never see them post here but lol

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Costco >>> BJ's >>>>> not eating >>>>>>> Sam's Club

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

it is!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

their black diamond spreadable extra sharp cheddar cheese is amazing for party platters.. way better than the poo poo they sell at kroger or walmart

:goonsay:

edit: its a giant tub and ill have to throw most of it away probably but it's quite tasty. Fairly sharp. I'll serve it with the snacks at a friends birthday tomorrow.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Feb 2, 2023

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Honestly, most those premade dips from either Costco or Sams are usually garbage, like shockingly worse then anything you could make yourself with half-assing the effort.

There's a buffalo chicken dip that has bits of chicken that even Taco Bell would consider too low quality, and the artichoke dip is almost inedible.

Bitchin Sauce is the only one worth getting.

Speaking of total fails, the lobster/crab bisque from both places is also just plain bad. Like it's just the industry standard for a premade soup bisque.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Wendigee posted:

their black diamond spreadable extra sharp cheddar cheese is amazing for party platters.. way better than the poo poo they sell at kroger or walmart

:goonsay:

edit: its a giant tub and ill have to throw most of it away probably but it's quite tasty. Fairly sharp. I'll serve it with the snacks at a friends birthday tomorrow.

The designation 'black diamond' implies danger doesn't it? Like only the most experienced cheese-eaters should attempt to consume this product?

e: now i understand why everyone itt is so deeply concerned about toilet paper

Prof. Crocodile fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Feb 2, 2023

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

costco dogs have been mediocre since they stopped using hebrew national in 2008. you might as well just get a dog at sam's club now

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

They have been merely ok since they stopped selling the polish dog.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Wendigee posted:

Lol I actually stopped going to Kroger the prices are insane and I canceled my Amazon prime membership a few months ago after realizing I haven't actually bought anything from them in like a year.

There's no place else to buy groceries here except Walmart unless I want a 30 minute trip there and back so... *Shrug*

I only buy groceries for myself so if I don't go frequently every spoils... So I have to go a couple times a week.

Meijer ftw, they have acceptable grocery store mediocrity down to a science

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

SirPablo posted:

You know those rotisserie chickens at Sam's have been at best mistreated.

as are the ones from costco, and pretty much all cheap meat

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Crusty Nutsack posted:

as are the ones from costco, and pretty much all cheap meat

Thank you for ruining the joke.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sam Walton was one of the original members of the Something Awful moderator team

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

Sam Walton was one of the original members of the Something Awful moderator team

lol. absolutely. and they revere him as such

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
sam walton or lowtax sr?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

mods were champing at the bit to close the costco thread for years. chinatown refusing to be coerced into respecting the mods delicate feelings was the pretext to the final solution. now they have their sams club thread which they've always desired, against the will of the people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

what the gently caress man