Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Postin’ in the Sam’s Club thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

SirPablo posted:

Close your eyes. Imagine Sam's Club on a Saturday afternoon.

No

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Mad Wack posted:

yeah my wife is the queen of returns, we joke that we spend $900 and return $100 every visit - it hasn't been a problem for years and it gets us to try stuff we're on the fence about, sometimes it's a pleasant surprise!

she also orders and returns tons of stuff from amazon on a weekly basis, like 30 packages in, 25 returned because she gets clothes from amazon

Are we married to the same woman?

Edit:

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That is a massive waste. Many resources are used to get a package to your door.

This is entirely correct but I don’t want to go down the dark road of couch posting

TrashMammal fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Feb 6, 2023

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Mad Wack posted:

i agree it's wasteful but well you convince her i'm not doing it

Ok, but only if you keep your mouth shut about our shameful posting in the sams club thread

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

:fart: