Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
lol at supporting The Waltons when "Costco" exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Szyznyk posted:

No love for BJs either. Costco is far.

BJs is better than Sams Club but not as good as Costco so I guess thats fine

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Wendigee posted:

I'm sure you never use Amazon or Kroger or Walmart either right.

actually i stopped shopping at Amazon because they are never the cheapest and I can just buy the poo poo off ebay instead, I don't go to Kroger because the stores around be are not in upper middle class white areas, so the produce is rotting and the stores smell like sewage. Oh and I haven't shopped at a Walmart in 23 years because gently caress the Waltons, I even knew that as a teenager

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Wendigee posted:

Lol I actually stopped going to Kroger the prices are insane and I canceled my Amazon prime membership a few months ago after realizing I haven't actually bought anything from them in like a year.

There's no place else to buy groceries here except Walmart unless I want a 30 minute trip there and back so... *Shrug*

I only buy groceries for myself so if I don't go frequently every spoils... So I have to go a couple times a week.

Meijer ftw, they have acceptable grocery store mediocrity down to a science

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Smugworth posted:

Pub cheddar is trash cheese for trash people, perfect for a poo poo club shopper

heard the foundations of new Sam's Club locations is poured using pub cheddar