Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Great deal on new memberships:

https://memberdeals.com/samsclubspecial/packages.php?sub=packages&action=view&id=3389&login=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Buce posted:

I wouldn’t even wipe my rear end with sams club paper

You're missing out; it's better than most regions' Kirkland Signature toilet paper.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

Cartoon Man posted:

Does Sam’s sell something like this? If they do it’s probably an rear end taco kit.

Haven't tried it, but yes.

https://www.samsclub.com/p/members-mark-chicken-taco-kit-fresh/prod24460792

astral
Apr 26, 2004

ShowTime posted:

This is the only defense of Sam's club anyone can ever and will ever give: Because it's so poo poo, it's way less crowded. Costco can be a madhouse, especially around lunchtime and on the weekends. It's never like that at Sam's club. You can cough and hear the echo.

Also, despite it being less crowded, the checkout line is still absolute poo poo. Costco has 10x the people in it and I've gone through the checkout faster than a Sam's club. The parking lot is also just as lovely because, instead of a huge lot like you can expect at Costco, you get like 5-6 rows of parking and that's it. So despite less people and less cars, it still takes you longer to get in and get out. But hey, the middle part of it, the actual shopping, ain't that bad.

Is Scan&Go not supported there?

astral
Apr 26, 2004

sharknado slashfic posted:

Thanks Astral for costing me $20

:cheers: