Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

yes, Sam’s toilet paper is way better than the Costco poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

SirPablo posted:

You know those rotisserie chickens at Sam's have been at best mistreated.

as are the ones from costco, and pretty much all cheap meat

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Mad Wack posted:

yeah my wife is the queen of returns, we joke that we spend $900 and return $100 every visit - it hasn't been a problem for years and it gets us to try stuff we're on the fence about, sometimes it's a pleasant surprise!

she also orders and returns tons of stuff from amazon on a weekly basis, like 30 packages in, 25 returned because she gets clothes from amazon

is your wife's name karen

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That is a massive waste. Many resources are used to get a package to your door.

oh poo poo I read that as 25 returns a month, not WEEK. so this woman is ordering 4+ clothing items per day on average knowing that she's going to return all but 5 per week. that's some crazy poo poo

I can't even imagine buying 5 new items of clothing each week on the regular