Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is your favourite former IK?
This poll is closed.
metis 5 7.04%
Metis! 16 22.54%
Me, tis 18 25.35%
emits 14 19.72%
Hydrossity 18 25.35%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Rhythm Sprout: Sick Beats & Bad Sweets (PC, PS4, PS5, XBO, XSX/S, Switch) - February 1
Deliver Us Mars (PC, PS4, PS5, XBO, XSX/S) - February 2
Perish (PC) - February 2
Fashion Police Squad (PS4, PS5, XBO, XSX/S, Switch) - February 2
Active DBG: Brave's Rage (PC, PS5, Switch) - February 2
Tails: The Backbone Preludes (PC) - February 2
Prison Tycoon: Under New Management (PS4, PS5, XBO, XSX/S, Switch) - February 7
Hogwarts Legacy (PC, PS5, XSX/S) - February 10
Wanted: Dead (PC, PS4, PS5, XBO, XSX/S) - February 14
Karagon - Steam Early Access (PC) - February 14
Returnal (PC) - February 15
Corpse Keeper - Steam Early Access (PC) - February 15
Threatrhythm Final Bar Line (PS4, Switch) - February 16
Wild West Dynasty - Steam Early Access (PC) - February 16
Wild Hearts (PC, PS5, XSX/S) - February 17
Tales of Symphonia Remastered (PS4, XBO, Switch) - February 17
The Settlers: New Allies (PC) - February 17
Like a Dragon: Ishin (PC, PS4, PS5, XBO, XSX/S) - February 21
Atomic Heart (PC, PS4, PS5, XBO, XSX/S) - February 21
Blood Bowl 3 (PC, PS4, PS5, XBO, XSX/S) - February 23
Company of Heroes 3 (PC) - February 23
Octopath Traveler 2 (PC, PS4, PS5, Switch) - February 24

The Pale Beyond (PC) - February 24
Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe (Switch) - February 24
Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key (PC, PS4, PS5, Switch) - February 24 (Delayed to March)
Kerbal Space Program 2 - Steam Early Access (PC) - February 24
Scars Above (PC, PS4, PS5, XBO, XSX/S) - February 28
Destiny 2: Lightfall (PC, PS4, PS5, XBO, XSX/S) - February 28

Amp fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Feb 1, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
happy february

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Hoping that gaming will be my valentine this year

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Ryza 3 has been delayed to March, sorry folks.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
happy febuary

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Gonna get Theatrythm and Ishin and see if Atomic Heart is yet another overhyped mess dropped onto gamepass because they knew it wouldn't do well at retail.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Really hoping Atomic Heart turns out OK and this isn't all bullshots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK3aaeslA90

It's looking dope

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Now that I've beaten Nier I need to choose a new game to play

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Gripweed posted:

There are many new and exciting releases for February 2023

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Happy 100 days until Tears of the Kingsom is released!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I am hoping that Wanted: Dead will rule as hard as Hi-Fi Rush!!!

armpit_enjoyer
Jan 25, 2023

my god. it's full of posts
Really hoping KSP 2 isn't awful

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Last night I completed FFX-2 and adored it. Got the good ending (91% complete).

Next up for my schedule is Banjo-Kazooie. :hai:

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

really hope that lightfall is good

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

armpit_enjoyer posted:

Really hoping KSP 2 isn't awful

likewise!

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Theatrhythm demo is good

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Gripweed posted:

Nier:Automata

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

VideoGames posted:

Next up for my schedule is Banjo-Kazooie. :hai:

Did you ever play this back in the day? If not enjoy, it's got a lot of personality

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Happy 100 days until Tears of the Kingsom is released!

:eyepop:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Infinitum posted:

Did you ever play this back in the day? If not enjoy, it's got a lot of personality

I did not. All the games on my schedule are games that are brand new to me. I think this is why I have been having such a blast.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Wild hearts seems like it could be good, but between the price and the publisher, eh, it'll probably suck. Apparently you'll be able to play a demo version of it with the EA sub thing, or Gamepass ultimate?

Also, what happened with the rumor that Atomic Hearts' Russian developers are pro-russia and are backed by the government? I can't really be hyped for a game if playing it in any way benefits fascists. See also: Hogwarts legacy.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Andrast posted:

Theatrhythm demo is good

Just played a bit of it and I liked it quite a bit more than I thought I would. Wish I could try out the 2 player co op in the demo but doesnt seem possible? Dunno if I'm gonna get it full price, but it is coming out on my birthday....

Deffo getting octopath 2 day 1 I think

Year of the JRPG continues with another banger of a month!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

VideoGames posted:

I did not. All the games on my schedule are games that are brand new to me. I think this is why I have been having such a blast.

Noice, enjoy mate. BK is probably one of the best collect-a-thons on the N64, before it got out of control.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Hugoon Chavez posted:

Also, what happened with the rumor that Atomic Hearts' Russian developers are pro-russia and are backed by the government? I can't really be hyped for a game if playing it in any way benefits fascists. See also: Hogwarts legacy.

Sounds like anti-russian racism, comrade

GiantRockFromSpace
Mar 1, 2019

Just Cram It

Biggest complaint about the Theatrerhythm demo is that they capped the global points too low, meaning if I clear out the songs it will slow down the prices in the full game.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hugoon Chavez posted:

Quick google brings up
https://www.thegamer.com/atomic-heart-mundfish-ukraine-russia-war-politics-response/

https://twitter.com/mundfish/status/1614903979267309568

I believe Mundfish are a Russian company, so they likely straight up can't comment for fear of falling out of a comrade shaped window.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Hugoon Chavez posted:

Wild hearts seems like it could be good, but between the price and the publisher, eh, it'll probably suck. Apparently you'll be able to play a demo version of it with the EA sub thing, or Gamepass ultimate?

If it has a trial, any level of Game Pass should work. Dead Space didn't have a trial, presumably because of its length.

Hugoon Chavez posted:

I'm staying away for related reasons, but it's not really something I wanna talk about on these forums.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Infinitum posted:

fear of falling out of a comrade shaped window.

I am going to take this opportunity to mention that throwing someone out of a window is an act called defenestration

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
I'm excited for Atomic Hearts. It looks like a great, but hard game. I'll probably pick it up this fall when it is half off.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Hoping that gaming will be my valentine this year

Regret to inform you that gaming is cheating on you

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I am going to take this opportunity to mention that throwing someone out of a window is an act called defenestration

Which almost always has religious connotations, for some reason

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Gripweed posted:

Which almost always has religious connotations, for some reason

Well, yes, the 1618 Defenestration of Prague was due to a protestant/catholic conflict and essentially kicked off the 30 Years War

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
The latest wild hearts trailers make the game look like poo poo.

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Hugoon Chavez posted:

The company making Atomic Hearts is headquartered in Malta or something, but the developers are Russian so it is illegal for them to say anything but hail Putin in public.

bone emulator fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Feb 1, 2023

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

bone emulator posted:

I have bad news about the owners of literally every video game publisher.

Don’t do this please

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Escobarbarian posted:

Don’t do this please

sorry, I really shouldn't "go there".

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

bone emulator posted:

I have bad news about the owners of literally every video game publisher.

oh god, they aren't all like videogamedunkey, are they?

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
happy returnal month

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

they call it returnal cause you take one look at it and return it to al

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?