Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

njark posted:

Is there archives to watch past streams since it was banned? I just heard about this and wanted to watch past streams.

there's a bunch of clips on youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
15000 weirdos await breathlessly the return of the funny robot.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

OldAlias posted:

it’s already been done on the forums, and it works well enough to be funny, though this was a few years ago. it is a little rough so you’ll get bits like ‘Kramer exits George’

Kramer bursts from out of George's torso like an alien parasite, lands on his feet and does the slide.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
they better have used their down time to add Oldman and perhaps a diner scene.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the human race is going to disappear up its own rear end in a top hat but we'll have fun during the process.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/internetslagg/status/1627545706863943681?s=20

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
i read a sci fi novel about first contact with aliens and one character has a theory that the aliens have come to destroy us because we just keep broadcasting massive amounts of garbage information out into the cosmos in a sort of interstellar DOS attack. i think that's where we're going.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

StarkRavingMad posted:

one more, for all your weather needs: https://twitch.tv/worldwideweather

I like this one, very unsettling

this makes me want a LOCAL58TV style forever broadcast.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
they're going to have so many people piling in there when they come back. the twitch chat scroll will be seizure inducing.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
we need a robot Curb show.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
almost ten thousand now.

people are not responding well. lmao

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
they shouldn't have bothered. lmao.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Kentucky Wonder Beans sound made up but they are as real as you or i.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
meanwhile over in unlimitedsteam Skinner has got the Spectre of Buddha haunting his kitchen.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

MiracleFlare posted:

Sometimes I wonder if Unlimited Ham being so formulaic and on rails is to its benefit when it comes to avoiding subjects that'd get it banned. The worst I heard come out from it was some hard cursing and an episode about calves' hooves that took a weird turn when the AI decided suddenly those calves were alive. Even so I keep wondering if the AI will ever dig too deep picking an excuse for the fire and reference a real sketchy conspiracy.

well at work today i heard Skinner serving up some native Australians as a replacement dish. he claimed he was honoring their culture by eating them. lmao

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

r u ready to WALK posted:

They'll have to switch their text-to-speech engine to tortoise-tts before I start watching again, it's what makes Infinite Steam and AI Sponge so good because automated AI voice synthesis is hilariously imperfect

https://clips.twitch.tv/TrappedTsundereAppleDansGame-uEnzcW-7jIum8dfo

drinking game where you take a drink every time Skinner makes a bizarre death rattle sound. also drink when Skinner pledges his soul to the devil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
yeah the viewer counts on the ones i looked at have really cratered. needs something to mix things up.