Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mappo
Apr 27, 2009

shame on an IGA posted:

She did an amazing job with disaster management as SC Governor, we could do a lot worse.

Did she do anything specifically outstanding? SC is a disaster-prone state, there's a well-tested handbook for Governors to follow. I'm not saying you're wrong and I'd love to hear if she was doing great things behind the scenes. But I lived through the Columbia flood and it just seemed that she was competently following procedures.

All I remember of her governing was that she didn't screw up disaster management and that was about it. Better than Trump or DeSantis, but I don't trust her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mappo
Apr 27, 2009
Senator John Fetterman has checked into Walter Reed Hospital for Clinical Depression.

https://www.npr.org/2023/02/16/1157570381/john-fetterman-treatment-clinical-depression-health-pennsylvania-senator

Good on him for getting help.

Mappo
Apr 27, 2009

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

This is what a tough guy really looks like

Mappo
Apr 27, 2009

shame on an IGA posted:

yeah most of the time but fortunately his constituency has been trained to have the memory of a goldfish so as long as he rims trump and screams at supreme court hearings for the three months before his primary it's all good

He is an SC senator, he will be kept in office as long as he has a pulse and possibly afterward.