Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I spent all night picking this out for you, I hope it's perfect

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

CMD598 posted:

Well, he was a Seabee...

Many people are saying this

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

so very glad we do not have universal health care, a thing that most americans want. so cool.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://twitch.tv/watchmeforever An AI was given the Seinfeld catalogue and is now making it's own Seinfeld episodes from here to eternity

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

While the American version of The Office missed the entire point of the show as laid out by the UK version, it did catapult John Krasinski to the great heights he now occupies as JACK RYAN, a true AMERICAN HERO who is BUFF AND COOL and has a HOT WIFE and is NOT SOME DWEEB WHO HAS DUMMY ACCOUNTS HE USES TO RESPOND TO PEOPLE WHO INSULT HIM ONLINE

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

a lot of the problems we face as a species, to include situations that create opportunities for war crimes, could realistically be mitigated by people taking the time to really internalize and appreciate the consistent messaging that the better minds of humanity have been advocating, such as here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUFSB2plwzM

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

facialimpediment posted:

It's going to be a weird version of funny to see what Republican hopefuls do with all this. After years of telling their base that Donald Trump is a deity made flesh and bone for 6 years, they have to somehow convince said base that Donnie is a lying loser who lost to Dementia Joe. Don't think that's going to fly with 50% of Republicans!

Yeah and the Dems may still gently caress this up pretty cool reality we have here*

*it isn't cool

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I had a baptist friend explain to me the heaven and hell thing when I was seven and have been an atheist ever since. Wow, this is what happens when a summer of '68 Berkeley student and hippy Nam vet let their kids choose their own adventure with religion.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Just stop lying to yourselves and embrace the pursuit of slack and the teachings of the one tue prophet J.R. "Bob" Dobbs.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

cats are the bestest, namaste.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

In case it slipped by anyone else, Joe Pera has a podcast now called Drifting Off.

Wow, thanks for letting us know. I really enjoyed his show where he talked to us and I'm curious to hear his thoughts about the few years since the show ended in 2018. Really glad Adult Swim didn't renew them so we can get more hits like "Tropical Cops" and "Misogyny Quest"

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

The show was filmed in 2018 they were very clear about that IN the show when they said it's 2018 so ???

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

congrats to DOJ for saving USA from the worst possible outcome, setting a precedent of consequences for misbehavior of white men in political office

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

sir this is the internet, there is no place for that kind of thinking here

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

all y'all are talking about how two factor text and all that for authentication is bad, but if that's the case then why does the VA use it? :smug:

edit: poo poo, now I get why it's bad, nevermind

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

look you have enough officer-involved shootings you're bound to have one that's potentially a justifiable use of force. I'm confident through training and increased funding law enforcement will be able to prevent this from occurring again

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

wow glad the brave WSJ took a break from their usual articles about why selling your children into slavery is actually fiscally forward thinking to publish this

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I can't wait to hear what other rational, mature individuals have to say about this when we discuss it during intermission at the Shen Yun performance

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

If there's a place where this will cause an image problem it sure isn't the western world

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I don't think I'm on the same timeline as you if that's a thing you are seeing

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Cugel the Clever posted:

That's the danger of going off vibes. Polls show a marked shift in attitudes that, while they certainly don't reflect a staunchly pro-Palestinian mindset, would suggest the traditional blinders are lifting. Particularly were the current Israeli government to more overtly drop its mask, the prevailing narrative wouldn't hold up outside of the GOP. Hence Bibi's likely preference to keep the pot on low simmer instead of drawing attention as it boils over.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/390737/americans-pro-israel-though-palestinians-gain-support.aspx

drat how could I be so silly as to go off vibes, like the vibe where the US just gives Israel billions and doesn't care how they are conducting pogroms. drat if only I embraced the power of polling

If you see things different, great, your reality sounds nicer, but I disagree

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

she's been charging her crystals all this time, so she'll be unstoppable

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Zamujasa posted:

doesn't matter who wins the game if the refs are bought off

as a fan of the Sacramento Kings who still has nightmares about game 6 vs the Lakers in the 2002 playoffs, I vehemently disagree

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

if Havana Syndrome isn't real then you mean our brave Intelligence Pimps aren't totally honest and truthful about everything???