Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I've been dealing with sleep apnea and snoring, and I'm borderline on the tests so insurance won't cover anything. The solution is to keep paying out of pocket for sleep studies and hope one of them gives the desired result, or pay thousands of dollars for alternative treatments through a dentist or ENT. LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT HOW GLAD I AM THAT THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T CONTROL MY HEALTHCARE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Tiny Timbs posted:

Doesn’t YouTube still host a ton of alt right talking heads?

I think you mean INTELLECTUALS JUST ASKING QUESTIONS.

But yeah, there are tons of them.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

That's hilarious. Wouldn't he inevitably get one anyway?

I hadn't ever thought about the possibility of 5000 kids getting deployed on the USS TRUMP.

Given the sexual assault problems the navy has, naming a carrier after Donnie is a little too on the nose...