Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
I love this forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

facialimpediment posted:

I'm not aware of any Democrats looking to primary Biden. The California Governor Gavin Newsom is making a lot of "look at me" gestures in the event Biden doesn't declare or can't make it through the primary.

I imagine that a lot of older Dems have strong memories of 1980, when Ted Kennedy's primary against Carter severely weakened him in the general. One of the benefits of incumbency is you can raise money and look good/competent while the other side is busy burning wads of cash trying to tear each other apart in their primary, and a real campaign to primary Biden would waste one of the biggest advantages the Dems have in that regard.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
I managed to find some footage of the balloon being launched:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPmeLibaVwg

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
"war crimes aren't real," i assure myself as i close my eyes and ram the doctors without borders hospital with my lovely t-62

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

CommieGIR posted:

Its far better to say we don't have conclusive proof WHO blew up the pipes, other than someone did.

I knew the World Health Organization was in on it!!

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

pantslesswithwolves posted:

My sister quit believing in a Christian god after her church group leader earnestly explained that no, pets don’t go to Heaven because they can’t profess their faith in Jesus Christ. If that’s true, God’s an rear end in a top hat for imbuing something with life and then condemning it to hell because they can’t participate in his popularity contest.

This is why Catholicism is the superior denomination :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

TheWeedNumber posted:

lmfao someone tubgirl'd the Latin America thread in D&D. Was not expecting that today.

E: someone's ragequiting. I counted 35 posts of tubgirl in that user's post history. All in D&D. ayy lmao

You know, in all my years of being on the Internet I'd managed to avoid seeing that particular image. Until now!