Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Do any of you have any more information on all the bomb threats called into Michigan Walmarts yesterday? I'm only curious because one of those is just a little ways away from where I work.

Not that the cops told us about it, even after evacuating the Walmart and starting to search for explosives; we found out when a customer came in and asked us what was going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

So, is the State of the Union not important? I was pretty sure it wasn't when I was in 5th grade, and that's the last time I watched one.

Is it one of those PR things, or is actual, useful information given out? Or a mixture of the two?

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Bustin does make me feel good

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

I disagrees

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Tiny Timbs posted:

I reread Swan Song lately and unfortunately I have to disrecommend it as being insanely lame compared to how I remembered it as a teen

The mystery illness results in revealing your inner face thing being thrown in there to no real purpose is so bad

The Robert McCammon novel?

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Tiny Timbs posted:

That's the one

drat, I was thinking about picking it up. I'd checked it out of the library about ten years ago and read about 100 pages before I quit. Maybe that was the right choice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

drat they put it in H