Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hypnophant
Oct 19, 2012

taking the high road against trump has been such a successful strategy in the past, i’m sure it’ll work out for ron too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hypnophant
Oct 19, 2012

bengy81 posted:

I hadn't ever thought about the possibility of 5000 kids getting deployed on the USS TRUMP.

Given the sexual assault problems the navy has, naming a carrier after Donnie is a little too on the nose...

only 3k on the fords i think

hypnophant
Oct 19, 2012

davecrazy posted:

That’s literally acid rain, no?

i think acid rain is usually sulfur compounds while this seems to be actual hydrochloric acid falling from the sky so if anything that’s underselling it

hypnophant
Oct 19, 2012

CBJSprague24 posted:

Just :lol: that he thought he'd march into and take Kyiv in three days but, had he actually pulled it off, where would we be now with Vlad's aspirations to get the band back together?

Would he have been emboldened to pick another ex-SovBloc state to Special Military Operation by this point?

they would have rolled through the baltics by now and be gearing up to invade poland

hypnophant
Oct 19, 2012

SlowBloke posted:

If by MFA you mean codes over an auth app, it's mandatory already in EU under the PSD2 directive. If you mean FIDO2 over a physical or virtual key, we might as well hope for peace in the middle east.

the average bank customer will throw a poo poo fit if you tried to make them keep track of a physical token and there’s less than zero incentive for the banks to push it