Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I love this forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Yeah I don't see anyone trying to primary the old man. But for 2024, Newsom and Pritzker will absolutely jump in. Wildcard Maura Healey.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Garak was right about one thing: a guilty conscience is a small price to pay for war crimes.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Hekk posted:

I got your reference. We haven’t lived in Ohio in 22 years and my wife still refuses to acknowledge that Michigan might be something more than just a cesspool of human suffering that should be avoided at all costs.

:hmmyes: The only thing worse than Walmart Wolverines are OSU fans

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Von Nukem: I'm here to suck rear end and kill myself, and I'm all out of rear end.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

FrozenVent posted:

We don’t usually tolerate suicide jokes in GIP, but OTOH the only good Nazi is one who kills Nazi so…

Thought I might've been on the edge of catching a probe for that one but also figured it would've been worth it. :cheers:

Eason the Fifth fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Feb 15, 2023

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Woodchip posted:

Truly, my voice is my passport.

Verify me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Hekk posted:

Hell every single person who was involved in OIF 1 is now old enough to be retired.

I regret to inform you that I did the math on this and it checks out :corsair: