Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

ruthkanda forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

McNally posted:

Is it just me or does it look like everybody in this video is whiter than mayonnaise?

I kinda just focused in on the ridiculousness that is the car itself. I know innately, without having to be told or to verify it separately, that the only "black" present within a kilometer is on the car itself. I did verify before I posted though. Blanquitos through and through.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Lemniscate Blue posted:

For extra credit, guess her race.

(You only need one guess.)

LATINE cause if she was black they’d never let her out

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Jimmy Smuts posted:

Refer 50 friends and you get a stylish 50's vintage backpack nuke

Sold. Gonna con an entire high school graduating class into going 18X.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Jimmy Smuts posted:

JROTC beat you to it

gently caress, beaten by a 40 year old Air Force master sergeant tryna slang dick to 16 year olds. Really wanted that baby nuke.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

stealie72 posted:

Countdown till one ends up in a butt...

M79 this bussy like I’m in apocalypse now, Representative Ocasio-Cortez

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

bulletsponge13 posted:

gently caress you guys, that poo poo was art.

DM me what I missed please

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
Is it a war crime if you’re not a soldier?

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

lightpole posted:

You need to accept the end never justifies the means.

It’s ok, the history book people and the PR crew will spin it for us anyway. The truth is what the victor says it is.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Acebuckeye13 posted:

"war crimes aren't real," i assure myself as i close my eyes and ram the doctors without borders hospital with my lovely t-62

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Since the last poo poo-and-run poster here tried to project that GIP would embrace Space Fascism, I think that slurm should carry on the tradition by writing a Ph.D-level review of the film Starship Troopers, with specific attention to the ethics of waging total war on the Bugs, the merits of the MI's tactics (specifically whether it's better to dropship directly onto a bug hive or patrol to the objective) and who was hotter, Dina Meyers or Denise Richards. He can alternate that between Casper Van Dien or Neil Patrick Harris if that's what floats his boat, though.

That’s easy, Denise Richards.

Who gives a poo poo about the rest.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

lightpole posted:

I'm going to need to see citations at this point.

Edit: APA format

The latinx casualties of Buenos Aires………

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

lightpole posted:

Neither of these are APA please correct and resubmit

I only do APSA soz

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Soul Dentist posted:

Hey speaking of which, what's the best way to see the occasional research paper if I'm not in school or a doctor? I always see briefs or summaries but I'd like to read the research for funsies. Without paying money

Sci-hub. Alternatively if you wanna talk to the authors, email them and ask for their poo poo. Personally I tactically acquire my research and email the author on the backend to cover my rear end if I actually use their poo poo. It’s been a great networking opportunity so far.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
Seymour Hersh is saying we popped that loving pipeline. I’m still reading but if it’s Seymour Hersh I’m definitely interested in the story.

Not shocking to me if true though. Question is, how the gently caress he find out? Let’s read together and see if 1+1=2.

https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/how-america-took-out-the-nord-stream

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Sy Hersh has gone pretty far around the bend into conspiracy theory land, which is a loving tragedy considering how amazing he was for most of his career.

Alright, I definitely needed to hear that. Cause i was going off his name and rep.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Herstory Begins Now posted:

that is literally the least sourced piece of ostensible journalism that i have ever seen

Now I feel extra bad cause I did the quick skim but had to keep it moving. Couldn’t scrutinize it like that. Sorry to put out bad info then.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

i'm starting to wonder if malcolm x was onto something

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

The Eyes Have It posted:

I've heard the best evidence that ghosts cannot harm the living is the large amounts of unharmed white people.

That is pretty damning evidence, ngl.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Dude, choke on all the dicks.

Edit: That wasn’t the post I meant to quote.

Still, eat all the cock meat.

While everyone else will hate on you slurm, I will not. Where others see a waste of oxygen and evidence that abortion should, not only be legal but have no age limit at all, I see an asset. If America ever needs to dip their toe back in the genocide game, I just know who the next proxy warrior will be. You’re perfect for the job actually. After all, they all deserve it. They were born and just by living there they consent to everything that their government has ever done, in perpetuity. gently caress them kids too. They shouldn’t have consented to being born, they shoulda died in the womb as an act of protest.

I couldn’t gaslight anyone into believing the poo poo you believe willingly, of your own volition. You are a weapons grade rear end in a top hat and I will keep you in mind should it serve the nation’s interest. Try not to forget to breathe or something in the meantime.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Cats live for murder

Yeah but he cute tho.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
Also if you wanna get made into a fake mega gear solid character, someone’s got a thread in GBS just for that. I encourage you all to post in it.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4023720

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

IPCRESS posted:

Unidentified Crashed Object.

I wonder if someone’s gonna make light of the USAF officer corps’s predilection for swinging at some point by developing a program whose acronyms are “UCUCK.” Unrelated to but inspired by this post, just fyi.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Orthanc6 posted:

Some crank on Trappist-1D right now:

I'm still surprised they didn't shoot the balloon down once it entered Alaskan airspace. There's no way they didn't see it given that has been the expected air route for Russia and China for all of 80 years, and it's not like shooting the thing down over the empty mountains would be a hazard. Whatever prevented them from doing that last week, the gloves are off now.

ET stay away, it's a bad time to randomly drop by... again.

Gonna have to call spocknizzle and let him know that the urethral sounding event at the local NYC dungeon is canceled. Very sad.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Herstory Begins Now posted:

that's a decent way to describe livestock guard dogs, yeah

lol tough on balloons is going to be a thing in 2024

SWAT is gonna go ham on party city then.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Welp.

Gentlemen, it has been an honour and a privilege posting with you.

What did you do in your life to deserve this?

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
i still find it funny that we're more upset about balloons then we ever were officially upset about with USS Liberty

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

FrozenVent posted:

Well the US literally said they’d shoot down the Russian bombers over our southern airspace if we didn’t join, and that’s where everyone live.

#obey

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

i wonder if the taliban fighter who was posting wojak memes is gonna slide into this thread?

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Grip it and rip it posted:

Lets tune in to Nazi Twitter to get some hot takes:

Has anyone called it a *nword*bird yet? Please @ me if it comes up. If the racist whites can’t do it, look to an Indian to step up. In the infamous Twitter thread “I know it smell crazy in there” the nation of India 🇮🇳 united against black twitter to say the wildest racisms I have ever witnessed. There were references to black folks ancestors being sold for “dabloons” being made. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think they’re even fans of Mein Kampf out there. Yeah man, ask an Indian bro. They’ll step up if the tiki torchers won’t.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

FrozenVent posted:

Y’all know better than this. Current events please. Thank you.

Can I get a sixer to stand in solidarity with the aforementioned please? I’m too lazy to actually violate the guidance you provided. Thank you.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

My dudes stop worrying about who would nuke who. Put on some Warren Zevon and chill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJn39Tt8EJo

Nuke this bussy daddy

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
lmfao someone tubgirl'd the Latin America thread in D&D. Was not expecting that today.

E: someone's ragequiting. I counted 35 posts of tubgirl in that user's post history. All in D&D. ayy lmao

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TheWeedNumber fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Feb 25, 2023

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

FrozenVent posted:

Current events, not current forum drama. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH35pNmEwh4

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

So glad dilbert is finally dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

MrYenko posted:

Why the blue gently caress would you have TikTok on a work device anyway?

So I can see that bussy pop