Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

McNally posted:

lolololol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

To add to the laughter, Maffew texted me curious if a picture hotlinked from facebook was responsible for his being banned. He’s posted on these forums for 22 years and never knew about the three tags that cause an autoban. Just, lol. Thanks for the laughs. Great start to the day.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mustang posted:

The GOP Primary is going to be a complete poo poo show, I don't think Biden will have any problem winning re-election.

edit: and Trumpism has been a disaster for the GOP for 3 election cycles in a row now, so I don't buy that it's somehow going to make a successful comeback in 2024.

DeSantis won his huge re-election because the FL Democrats ran a former republican, depressing their own votes

A republican vs DeSantis and a cop against Rubio. Just the dumbest possible outcomes.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Kazinsal posted:

God drat if that's not the best way to start the new thread. Excellent av/title upgrade too.

Just saw the new av and agreed 100%.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Fifth circuit struck down the Lautenberg Amendment with regard to DV restraining orders. Founding fathers didn’t care about DV, so we can’t restrict firearms for the same reason.

https://assets.nationbuilder.com/firearmspolicyfoundation/pages/3970/attachments/original/1675361904/United_States_v_Rahimi_Opinion.pdf

Also republicans approved Ilhan Omar for the foreign affairs committee yesterday just so they could vote to remove her today.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Feb 2, 2023

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Bored As gently caress posted:

He'd make fast friends with McNamara

I think Fog of War just really showed us how reprehensible a human Donald Rumsfeld really is. They made McNamara look like a human and Rummy couldn’t handle even that in his version.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

It was always a false flag! The bugs were fighting a defensive war from the start.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

My Spirit Otter posted:

"In a 5-4 ruling..."

6-3, friend.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Wonder Free posted:

Phil is a Great Pyrenees/ Anatolian Shepherd mix. Wandered off a farm in TN and got picked up by the man. Wound up at a rescue in PA and now he’s with us in MD.

Mia is the one in the background, she is a Pyr/ lab mix that we board occasionally.

My gf has two of that mix that guard her goats.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

They’ve deliberately not called the last three objects balloons because they apparently aren’t sure that they were.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I logged into twitter just to block him and haven’t gone back. Also blocked that superbowl jesus group.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Stultus Maximus posted:

At what point in his life was he not wealthy?

Never. He was born rich and has never lived anything but a life of luxury.

Elmo has never wanted for anything in his life but adoration and attention. However, he can't buy it, so he has no idea how to actually get what he wants as he doesn't know how to be a normal human.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

He's not going to block stories calling him out for putting himself at the top of anyone's feed who hasn't yet blocked him. He's admitted to it and said that regular media does the same.

My suggestion continues to be just block him, don't repost his poo poo, and encourage others to do the same. It's a shame there's not a publicly facing posting gloryhole so we can see who the most blocked person is.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

CommieGIR posted:

He has repeatedly removed blocks of him and his tweets will show up in your feed regardless.

Anytime I open it up he's not there after blocking him earlier this week. I just look periodically to see. I had to block those bastards blaspheming about jesus getting them as well.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The anti-LGBT assholes who spent a bunch of money on jesus commercials is also spending a bunch of money on twitter advertising so I blocked them the first time I saw an ad.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Cugel the Clever posted:

Depending on which advertising package they went with, wouldn't keeping them unblocked and clicking on their ads cost them?

Don’t know. Don’t care. Don’t wanna see that shlock.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttUvsrcxKmI

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/16/politics/read-fulton-county-grand-jury-report-trump/index.html

Fulton County grand jury report partially released. The only real info in there is they think several witnesses perjured themselves and have recommended the prosecutors seek indictments for those.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Fuuuuuuuuuuck. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I've never heard of Warren Zevon, let alone any of his songs, and this cover owns a whole lot

I’m surprised you’ve never heard this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qae25976UgA