Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the worst thing Dana White has ever done? Vote for as many as you want.
This poll is closed.
End sponsorships so fighters are completely dependent on the UFC's pay 62 10.56%
Ban elaborate entrances and custom gear unless you're a company favorite 43 7.33%
Align himself and the UFC with Donald Trump 53 9.03%
Abuse his wife and somehow guilt MMA media for reporting about it 60 10.22%
Go on a homophobic, misogynist rant about Loretta Hunt and play free speech martyr thereafter 48 8.18%
Compare pay-per-view pirates to Osama bin Laden 40 6.81%
Argue so poorly that he somehow made Jake Paul the good guy 46 7.84%
Allow Logan Paul to own the colors Red and Blue 36 6.13%
Create Conor McGregor 36 6.13%
Blackball the entire American Kickboxing Academy until they signed away lifetime likeness rights 49 8.35%
Use Marlon Vera's daughter's medical needs for advertising, then make fans crowdfund it 49 8.35%
Create the Power Slap League 54 9.20%
Post your own and then vote for it 11 1.87%
Total: 84 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

drat those GIFs totally make me want to check it out, but I do not have Netflix so I can't watch strong Korean women gut-wrench DDT dudes. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

So many people watching figure skating

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

LobsterMobster posted:

Jamie Mullarkey's pup

I'm getting extreme Good Boy/Good Girl energy from this one.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

drat, Cat's DDT throw thing is pretty badass. They were right.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Still thinking about them Zingano throws

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

This is kinda out there but has there ever been AI made that can analyze video of a fight to judge the outcome

Also there should be dark matches where the lights are off in the arena and the gloves light up

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Feb 14, 2023

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Brut posted:

I think you'd probably want some kind of sensors in the gloves too, both to measure amount of strikes and force of impact, might also be helpful for the positioning problem. But then what do you do about kicks?

Footwraps are legal aren't they? Could use those, somehow.

We also need to surgically implant something to measure torsion on muscles for submissions.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Boco_T posted:

Here's the video clip from the actual round, not the replay
https://streamable.com/3kqpcf

Badass

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Nate Shartfart

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Feb 19, 2023

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Look at those ugly loving shoes. They are sins on feet. It's like he's wearing 3 inch lifts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Nierbo posted:

Really? Maybe I'm out of the loop but I see various trainers like that on the daily. Doesn't look like he'd get more than an inch out of em. The Nikes I'm wearing to work right now have more visual lift and no one's ever commented.

Honestly I have no idea. I just wanted to talk poo poo. I wear dumbass ugly shoes. crocs

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 10:26 on Feb 23, 2023