Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the worst thing Dana White has ever done? Vote for as many as you want.
This poll is closed.
End sponsorships so fighters are completely dependent on the UFC's pay 62 10.56%
Ban elaborate entrances and custom gear unless you're a company favorite 43 7.33%
Align himself and the UFC with Donald Trump 53 9.03%
Abuse his wife and somehow guilt MMA media for reporting about it 60 10.22%
Go on a homophobic, misogynist rant about Loretta Hunt and play free speech martyr thereafter 48 8.18%
Compare pay-per-view pirates to Osama bin Laden 40 6.81%
Argue so poorly that he somehow made Jake Paul the good guy 46 7.84%
Allow Logan Paul to own the colors Red and Blue 36 6.13%
Create Conor McGregor 36 6.13%
Blackball the entire American Kickboxing Academy until they signed away lifetime likeness rights 49 8.35%
Use Marlon Vera's daughter's medical needs for advertising, then make fans crowdfund it 49 8.35%
Create the Power Slap League 54 9.20%
Post your own and then vote for it 11 1.87%
Total: 84 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Jack B Nimble posted:

I can't be the only person continually reminding himself that the owner of the UFC hasn't made a "White Power" slap league, right?

I never want to call it by its real name precisely for this reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Between milf manor (thanks F1 thread) and this show I've got a lot of weird tv to try and watch this weekend

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I have so many questions

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

CarlCX posted:

Previously, in the GDT:

And now, the conclusion:
https://twitter.com/mma_orbit/status/1622159173914959872

Like clockwork.

Dana white doesn't believe in consequences

Edit: for breaking rules

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I hope the winner takes the mic and says "I want to thank uhhh the uhhh..... president of the ufc for giving me this opportunity" then is promptly stripped of the title and has their contract terminated

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

did they open the show with this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFBD3KjRtOM

beep by grandpa posted:

I just realized the volk super fight is THIS WEEK after a coworker mentioned it and I haven't heard poo poo about this fight being promoted whatsoever, am I crazy??? I've heard way more about dana's white power and other poo poo (jon jones, conor, etc) than i would like. Nothing about this fight at all. Anyone else???

I heard volk is fighting some guy, a possible pound for pound best, but I can't quite remember his name

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

that zingano roll is pretty cool

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Unperson_47 posted:

Still thinking about them Zingano throws

They're so cool. Did she regularly do that in her other fights ?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Another great write-up. Makes me want to try and find the card for some Sunday afternoon watching

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

k i realise this is super off topic but your post made me look it up and learn tom clancy died nearly a decade ago wtf i thought he was still alive

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Oh man I completely forgot about cocaine bear

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

go pride style with 10-5-5 minute rounds and judge the fight as a whole

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

kimbo305 posted:

Hot take, but 5-5-10 and the ref can declare two man gasout.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I want to be friends with apollo and steve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

...is he in the walls looking for his dog?