Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's the worst thing Dana White has ever done? Vote for as many as you want.
This poll is closed.
End sponsorships so fighters are completely dependent on the UFC's pay 62 10.56%
Ban elaborate entrances and custom gear unless you're a company favorite 43 7.33%
Align himself and the UFC with Donald Trump 53 9.03%
Abuse his wife and somehow guilt MMA media for reporting about it 60 10.22%
Go on a homophobic, misogynist rant about Loretta Hunt and play free speech martyr thereafter 48 8.18%
Compare pay-per-view pirates to Osama bin Laden 40 6.81%
Argue so poorly that he somehow made Jake Paul the good guy 46 7.84%
Allow Logan Paul to own the colors Red and Blue 36 6.13%
Create Conor McGregor 36 6.13%
Blackball the entire American Kickboxing Academy until they signed away lifetime likeness rights 49 8.35%
Use Marlon Vera's daughter's medical needs for advertising, then make fans crowdfund it 49 8.35%
Create the Power Slap League 54 9.20%
Post your own and then vote for it 11 1.87%
Total: 84 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

OP good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Been meaning to post this for weeks when I felt like googling the link but my issue with Dana's White Power from the beginning is that it's just the MMA/boxing equivalent of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYQhvW-tjNM

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Mekchu posted:

He argues that Jai Herbert was very clearly concussed as he was in the "fencing position" (idk what specifically that means but can sorta guess what it is)

It's when you're arms tense up, usually directly out in front of you upon incurring serious head trauma that knocks you out

Not in-lining since they can be hard to watch- first is nfl from a few months ago, second is the edson barboza wheel kick we all know

https://youtu.be/QwyNhC3BjTM

https://youtu.be/4ZRvAif8-mk

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

chandler is loving annoying but has had zero boring fights, hope he beats the brakes off the sex pervert & retires him

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

white power slap

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

CarlCX posted:

and the first time he got matched with a rightful top contender he got his skull kicked off.

Great points but let's not forget the other 24min of that fight tho

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

HAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

God dana white sucks

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I just realized the volk super fight is THIS WEEK after a coworker mentioned it and I haven't heard poo poo about this fight being promoted whatsoever, am I crazy??? I've heard way more about dana's white power and other poo poo (jon jones, conor, etc) than i would like. Nothing about this fight at all. Anyone else???

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

remember when they put julianna peña on the p4p top 10 last year lol

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Power slap is so loving stupid I can't wait to quote this post in 2mo when it's canceled

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I wouldn't be surprised if some of that stuff isn't legal

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

It's Saturday, February 11th!!! For some reason I feel compelled to post in this thread today but I guess it's bc I can't do thinking about white power slap or something??

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

How could anyone at fw watch that main event and think they have a chance against this guy :dogstare:

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Use streamable

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Trillhouse posted:

Broke: dana's White Power slap league
Woke: https://streamable.com/e/q6wlns

If you're not breaking the speed of sound are you really "slapping"?

Yeah id watch this

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Orange Carlisle posted:

He's currently in the middle of some poo poo for apparently trying to guilt or force nearly every woman he's ever worked with into loving him including friends of his wife so you're on the right track

it also came out that he pulls his dick out in front of women coworkers in his podcast studio regularly and pisses in the sink while they flee the room but being a sink pisser is just one of many tidbits that have come out from people that have worked with him in the past

Is this all about Schaub? Hard to tell from the phrasing, but lol.

I watched a clip today of Rogan, Callen and Schaub reacting to the Volk decision and at one point Bryan Callen started talking about a Documentary and Schaub goes "Subtitles? I'm out." which gave me a great laugh

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Getting ads to buy tickets for a UK Brandon Schaub "comedy" tour...

Think getting my brain smashed by a mallet would be preferable

What's the difference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/OnPointMMA/status/1627748522060832769?t=