Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

One must look to the future and proceed, forward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Show her our snake, obviously.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I kinda like it, I'm hovering at 33% chance it signals the presence of magical metal nearby and mister almost mayor doesn't know that, 33% it actually is the material and the name being weird is because not every legend is thoroughly fact checked, for some reason, and 33% it's a translation goof.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

So it just was us missing cultural context.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

You have the right to Bear Arms.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Murder Mysteries take priority, I think.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Buy, we only became unrighteous so a bunch of orphans wouldn't get beaten to poo poo and starve to death, there's no need to overdo it.

And let's go with Cheng Yanhua's story, it's been a while.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Cats are cute, also arrest the pervert.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Virtuous Mission, nothing ever goes weird or wrong with these.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Staying with him offers no guarantee he won't do the same again.

Also there's the poisoner left. Fight? I guess?

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Reject. There is such a thing as too suspicious, even for our protagonist.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Also, out of curiosity, the Hmong woman has the same family name as the Horse Gang family, I don't know how relevant that is and it might just be a name collision.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Wrong portrait here:

No, Brother Siwang, we are at fault, so naturally we must do our best to find the pet that has been scared off.

Also:

Her name is Xiaodie, she helps out in the fields by weeding grass and harvesting rice.

Also warn Tian because, well, murder, you know.

E: The game making you go outside of the bounds of conventional reality to get a three point achievement is Pretty Good.

SIGSEGV fucked around with this message at 19:53 on Mar 27, 2023

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I have no idea what the proper choice is so please show it so we can see a goon give good relationship advice for once.

Also it's not fixing a printer, it's carrying a printer.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Ratting him out seems better.

It has been a while since we've seen a Righteous Choice be to beat the homeless beggar children and have them banished from the village and die of starvation in the woods.

SIGSEGV fucked around with this message at 17:35 on May 2, 2023

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

A

Paladins through peer pressure.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Let's put in some work on the Wolf Barbarians with Zhang Junbao.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

A, let's not disappoint everyone.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

The beggar sect is sort of a weird idea to consider, but I suppose it can make sense if you get flexible about it.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

B, we've almost got an extra piece, might as well go on a long quest that will as likely as not end up netting us another instead.

Also Ning'er needs a small break, to remember that punching people shouldn't be a daily occurrence.

(Actually looking up how pinyin transliterates things is hurting me, I understand that the only possible decisions there are bad but it's still so incredibly terrible.)

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

A Don't disappoint the lady.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

For once a murderhobo will choose to not commit megamurder. A.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

E, let's be friends to friends.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

A, a local civil war is less bad than a regional civil war.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Might as well A: see what happens on that path, would be interesting to see exactly how hard things go south.

SIGSEGV fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Dec 1, 2023

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Be a gremlin forever.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

It's not actually obvious because we don't know if it's a simple fakeout, a double fakeout, and so on.

I'll say "whichever is the best option."

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

A let's remain a good boy.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I think option A might be indecent public exposure so let's go with option B.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Our protagonist uses a Nokia, not a sword, he can part with it, better yet he could make a copy, really fast, on the back of some pharmacy receipt, but I don't think that's an option.

But also the other guy dropped it, ehh, B for :effort:.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

If it's already mastered then I'll switch my vote to A, no point to not letting be shared around now.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Regallion posted:

Where the gently caress is "I am executing both of you on the spot" option.
Or at least "I am turning you over to the authorities"

The evidence is very limited, also B because our boy is rich enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

A. Let her leave in peace.