Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Never heard of this game before, but it looks fun. Be clever and side with the bear, it's terribly rude to gang up on it like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

quote:

I'm fairly certain this is some kind of bawdy pun, but alas, I lack the insight to translate it properly.

How about "surrounded by chicks" :v:

quote:

"Ambush Domestic Chicken"
What's the point of an "E" key if you don't press it? The chicken expires with a sad noise and Siwang becomes slightly more evil.
We call it... the Widowmaker.

It's so silly. I love it :allears:

quote:

Ah, a suspicious pickle stone. No, I don't know what a pickle stone is.
A stone is used to keep the vegetables from rising over the brine, so they don't go bad during the pickling process. Probably just one that's nicely sized and shaped to fit a jar? I don't think there's a specific type of rock or anything. Nor do i know what would make one suspicious...

Also i can't help but read Duan Simping. Internet damage :negative:

Go north! Unless we can recruit some snakes instead...

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Bear time :neckbeard:

It's definitely easier to read this way, though still a bit small and blurry. Are you playing at a higher resolution? It would be best to play at the resolution you're going to post in, if possible.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

I wanted a tame bear :mad:

BraveLittleToaster posted:

Steal and return the vest, free the little croc buddy, and open the bag.

:hai:

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

It got my hopes up and then dashed them by not being tameable, so imma have to vote to murder it.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

The small angry pig is by far the best one :colbert:

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

sandorius posted:

- Siwang kills Mei Xinghe after learning the secret of the nearby mine.

Wouldn't want to accidentally become righteous here or anything!

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Bear.

Bear?

Bear!

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

I'm all about them ancestral relics.

Also look at this guy living his best life.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

So dreamy...

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Starting to feel like you should clean up your act or go beat up some more random old people until you're at least the coke zero of evil. No one wants to be the diet coke of evil.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Buy the stuff, beating up bandits is just one of those things you do as a chicken rpg character.

And look for the grandparents. Did any of those other clowns come with a free tiger? No? Then they can wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Hahaha! What the fuck! Hahaha!

Accept the offer, silkworms don't grow on trees.