Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Nostradingus posted:

They didn't put my favorite FF in the demo so I have to buy the full game. Simple as

they put mine in the demo and stopped me halfway into the series quest so i STILL gotta buy it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

they put mine in the demo and stopped me halfway into the series quest so i STILL gotta buy it

that was hosed up

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

deliberately picked FF5 in the hope of getting to battle on the big bridge and got owned by this

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

If you launch the demo today you get two free items to celebrate Aerith's and Ignis's birthdays.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Kongming posted:

If you launch the demo today you get two free items to celebrate Aerith's and Ignis's birthdays.

:tipshat:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

:cheers:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Happy birthday Aerith and Ignis.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

kind of miss my old ignis av sometimes

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That's it! I've come up with a new rating graphic!
          \

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

\

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fungah! posted:

\

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Fungah! posted:

\

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah! posted:

\

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

this game pwns but im a little bummed they scaled back the rpg elements from curtain call i actually liked all that crap. but its fun to press the buttons and move the sticks to my favorite final fantasy tunes

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

\

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

GameCube posted:

did literally anybody else play the new amplitude or was that just me

Thank you for this, I had no idea this game existed.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah! posted:

\

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this game pwns but im a little bummed they scaled back the rpg elements from curtain call i actually liked all that crap. but its fun to press the buttons and move the sticks to my favorite final fantasy tunes

What'd they change? I enjoyed that stuff too but it seemed pretty similar, I guess we'll need the full game to see if the prestige levelling stuff is still in

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

\

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

What'd they change? I enjoyed that stuff too but it seemed pretty similar, I guess we'll need the full game to see if the prestige levelling stuff is still in

the previous game had the sets of songs you complete to beat bosses to get gems to unlock secret characters like villains and youd use the online to trade quest maps

they replaced the online trading for maps with the summon stones, and i dunno if you can even play as villains now, probably just unlocked by the big crystal total if its still there

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

you can see Ardyn from ff15 as a enemy in the in-demo trailer and hes very funny looking

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

the previous game had the sets of songs you complete to beat bosses to get gems to unlock secret characters like villains and youd use the online to trade quest maps

they replaced the online trading for maps with the summon stones, and i dunno if you can even play as villains now, probably just unlocked by the big crystal total if its still there

you def can, i saw kefka in one of the videos. probably from the crystal thogh, or maybe for beating series quests

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

elf help book posted:

it also had more to the character building, skills used to cost sp to slot in and you could raise your character's max, now every character just has 3 skill slots. also summons don't change the note chart at all and there's no hopping on chocobo/airship during fms songs

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

oh yeah the chocobo riding and going really fast was cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

it also had more to the character building, skills used to cost sp to slot in and you could raise your character's max, now every character just has 3 skill slots. also summons don't change the note chart at all and there's no hopping on chocobo/airship during fms songs

i miss the summons changing th note chart

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh yeah there was the summon parts of songs that you had to nail to power up the next part of the chart. I guess they wanted to make it more of a standard arcade rhythm game for most of it. I definitely miss the maps they were a fun way to just play random songs from the collection

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I forgot to boot the game up for the double birthday :negative: ignis, aeris/th.....forgive me

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

Would Audiosurf count as a rhythm game? I've sunk hundreds of hours into it and I'm honestly amazed it never got a console release.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Played the demo, I'm sold.

Drinkslinger posted:

Would Audiosurf count as a rhythm game? I've sunk hundreds of hours into it and I'm honestly amazed it never got a console release.

I once played this whole song in audiosurf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5VD9cdzV28

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004