Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Multiple strokes are a terrible thing to witness and experience with someone you love. My dad had his first one when he was only 33 and I was a year old, but it didn’t affect him much until he had his next one at 63. That one robbed him of a lot of precious everyday things he took joy and pride in, and he was much slower and careful at everything as a result. By the time he had his third one at 70, he was basically invalid and needed help with everything. Before he passed away in 2021, I believe he may have had another mini stroke because he was a little worse for wear and basically a silent vegetable by then.

Watching an encyclopedia of song who loved playing guitar and singing for people’s enjoyment at karaoke turn into a silent decrepit husk of a person is an ultimate fate I wouldn’t want to wish on anyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU