Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm immortal, ask me about eating my own poo poo 200,000 years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

:leavemtg:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

In heaven they have that one track from Sonic Spinball playing all the time

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

kntfkr posted:

If you want to get over your fear of death, I highly recommend DMT.

Dick Mashing Turds

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ward off the fear of death with a saint medallion only 400 dollars for gold plated half inch at the catholic goods store

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

flubber nuts posted:

I've been told by my doctor that eating poo poo could be potentially harmful. Did eating the poo poo make you sick?

I threw up all the time and sometimes got so hungry after a day of nothing but hard roots and tubers that I would simply eat the vomit.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Zeluth posted:

Don't become an uncle. The smarts you have are worth poo poo.

Gunkle

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

When you die you return to the earth and you immediately have to hang out with the earth which is huge, smelly, and has no sense of privacy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Black's smoke arising and it surely is a train, I'm on my long journey home OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Actual Satan posted:

Dying sucks but being dead owns

Being dead is actually insanely bad, that's why many people have eaten their own poo poo to survive@!!