Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

op licks his bosses boots while he holds ops metaphorical, capitalist leash

Tongue cleans her hubbys toilet, but then wants smoochies afterwards. :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jelly posted:

I've always thought the trope where some fortune teller or mutant tells you how you die is dumb as hell.

Like if it's something really lovely like "Oh, you're going to die super painfully from irreversible testicular torsion next Wednesday," nobody is going to wait for that to happen, on Tuesday they'll just blow their brains out or go have a doctor chop off their balls or something.

Then the mutant/fortune teller is a liar no matter what.

Yeah like, there was a fortune teller/used car lot around here and I was like, I bet you could get some useful info there, “ah yes, I see 90,000 problem free miles on this ‘02 hatchback”. If you want a decent gypsy wagon start at the top of the line fella. :fella:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lol and praytell, cb, what exactly is a gypsy wagon?

Omg stop sayin pray tell. Alright imagine you take a vortex, and you make that vortex a spindle, and then you hard mount an ordinal jet engine on the front end..

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

don't you loving dare try to police my language too

You can take him out the ren fair but you can’t take the ren fair outta him.. :thunkin: