Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Lib and let die posted:

reminder that flavius is the OP of the C-SPAM parenting thread

Lmfao yeah, spooked me away towards the A/T parenting thread when I saw that OP like 2 years ago.

It is a good thread now, and like all megathreads you just slide in on the last page as naturally as sitting down on the floor at a library sing-a-long event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

had to work till 1am and forgot alas

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Lib and let die posted:

reminder that flavius is the OP of the C-SPAM parenting thread

lol

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Florida fascism speedrun. the "defect to aliens/machine overlord" speedrun. watching one man do a glinner speedrun. Idiocracy speedrun. jimmy dore speedrun. speedrun the anthropocene. american infrastructure collapse speedrun. a democrat party speedrun. doing a public speedrun and snorting every line of random poo poo he can get his hands on. speedrun for forums moderator meltdown. Who am I to deny a man his speedrun? tumbler speedrun. the 1920s-40s germany speedrun. Lowtax Speedrun. currently running the self-destructive speedrun. charles ii speedrun. the Facebook speedrun. speedrun becoming the joker in real time. Hitler Speedrun. cyberpunk dystopian nightmare speedrun. right wing dipshit speedrun. Elizabeth Holmes speedrun. mental breakdown speedrun. speedrun a Bernie avatar. Children of men speedrun. myspace speedrun. 100% bankruptcy speedrun. speedrun on becoming the worst state to ever exist. america speedrun. speedrun COPD. speedrun status to "most divorced guy in history". nixon speedrun. speedrun on pretending to be a wealthy heir to some fortune. leprosy speedrun. tamil tiger speedrun. speedrun getting kicked out of a counterprotest. King Charles National Bankruptcy Speedrun. speedrun to gnostic saint within a single life. speedrun their way across east asia. league of nations speedrun. Manuel Noriega speedrun. 1970’s speedrun. speedrun through religions. speedrun kevin sorbo. WW3 speedrun. speedrun your way into doomsday. Bolsonaro speedrun. admin burn speedrun. Tragedy of the commons speedrun. speedrun The Jungle. a decent speedrun time to full fash. covid speedrun. speedrun mirroring all the mistakes of the actual financial system. speedrun climate change. It's really an impressive cspam speedrun.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

TheSlutPit posted:

Florida fascism speedrun. the "defect to aliens/machine overlord" speedrun. watching one man do a glinner speedrun. Idiocracy speedrun. jimmy dore speedrun. speedrun the anthropocene. american infrastructure collapse speedrun. a democrat party speedrun. doing a public speedrun and snorting every line of random poo poo he can get his hands on. speedrun for forums moderator meltdown. Who am I to deny a man his speedrun? tumbler speedrun. the 1920s-40s germany speedrun. Lowtax Speedrun. currently running the self-destructive speedrun. charles ii speedrun. the Facebook speedrun. speedrun becoming the joker in real time. Hitler Speedrun. cyberpunk dystopian nightmare speedrun. right wing dipshit speedrun. Elizabeth Holmes speedrun. mental breakdown speedrun. speedrun a Bernie avatar. Children of men speedrun. myspace speedrun. 100% bankruptcy speedrun. speedrun on becoming the worst state to ever exist. america speedrun. speedrun COPD. speedrun status to "most divorced guy in history". nixon speedrun. speedrun on pretending to be a wealthy heir to some fortune. leprosy speedrun. tamil tiger speedrun. speedrun getting kicked out of a counterprotest. King Charles National Bankruptcy Speedrun. speedrun to gnostic saint within a single life. speedrun their way across east asia. league of nations speedrun. Manuel Noriega speedrun. 1970’s speedrun. speedrun through religions. speedrun kevin sorbo. WW3 speedrun. speedrun your way into doomsday. Bolsonaro speedrun. admin burn speedrun. Tragedy of the commons speedrun. speedrun The Jungle. a decent speedrun time to full fash. covid speedrun. speedrun mirroring all the mistakes of the actual financial system. speedrun climate change. It's really an impressive cspam speedrun.

been sayin' this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

TheSlutPit posted:

speedrun elemental

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Lib and let die posted:

been sayin' this

i like your new av lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

i like your new av lol

i dont

speng31b
May 8, 2010

ill buy you a new one, literally whatever you want, just post it here. get that matty outta here

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

speng31b posted:

ill buy you a new one, literally whatever you want, just post it here. get that matty outta here

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
gently caress both of you

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

gently caress both of you

lol @ the pre and post edit of this post

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

lobster shirt posted:

a great thing to post in cspam is calling someone a "_____ elemental"

This one's a classic.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Calling bad things "cool and good"

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Calling bad things "cool and good"

just like the tweet xd xd xd EPIC

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

he's like a gingerbread man but made out of gunt

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

why has someone drawn a beard and glasses on an egg?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

*miss swan voice* he looka like an egg

speng31b
May 8, 2010

:/

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

they were trained wrong, as a joke

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
scold

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

gas

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Hoping to nip Like A Sir before it metastasizes

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Let's do a hostage exchange, all your catty PYF [REDACTED] get freed in exchange for ours

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Close PYF

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

Nah, many of them are funny and talented, they just tend to get carried away.

Like accusing Schnorkles of actual cruelty to dogs, and posting nonstop about how he needs to be banned, permabanned or deported.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
That’s it. That’s the tweet.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Futanari Damacy posted:

have not seen this one in the wild yet but I already dislike it on principle

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

don't post here

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

Futanari Damacy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dczMTtI2m8k

It's best to listen to this at least once every three hours to get the full effect.

I propose Like a Slur instead.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

wtf is like a sir

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

speng31b posted:

wtf is like a sir

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/feel-like-a-sir

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

another funny thing you can say in cspam is "thanks, I hate it" which is how I feel about this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

rage comics are coming back

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Me gusta

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
No it's not nostalgia dad, it's irony

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

dick wolff

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ArmZ posted:

dick wolff

Dick's right.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

TW: slurs

th* fr*nch

fr*gs

g*s*n*

the c-word (c*ntrist)

Jon Pod Van Damm has issued a correction as of 14:51 on Feb 9, 2023