Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Oh yea late night UFC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?
Tatsuro Taira is so beautiful I don't want people to punch him in the face.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
That was some good poo poo from the -1250 favorite

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Shaky start there for Taira, but a cool finish

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Real cool poo poo from Taira AND an awesome german suplex from Eblen, aggressive grappling feeds well tonight

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

I HAPPY THANK YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
TURTLEPOWER

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Looks like he went out about 1 second into that choke drat

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Holy gently caress can Bellator stop stalling? This has been way too long of a wait considering the last fight went to decision.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

This is the tradition, every organization's network television debut has to have massive pacing problems.

moctopus
Nov 28, 2005

I can't believe I'm watching Fedor vs. Bader in 2023. I gotta do something healthier with my time.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
:lol:

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Congratulations, Fedor.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

lol, lmao

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Go home, old man

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Herb just silently and with such disappointment stepping in to end it

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Well that was about as sad as we expected

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Always satisfying to see Fedor lose.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bellator Postlims for the sickos out there (it me, im sickos)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qngqhv2Xp8s

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

That was a great fight and a hell of a comeback for Park.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
And he's unconscious.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh dear. :ohdear:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

the road to the ufc is paved with knocking a motherfucker dead

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
That didn't last long

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Like I said you can absolutely see how a good striker will eat Nakamura's lunch but until he gets there goddamn

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
good fight to tune into

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

MassRafTer posted:

Always satisfying to see Fedor lose.

Lol yup

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Did Yi do that to his hair...intentionally?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

coronaball posted:

Did Yi do that to his hair...intentionally?

he got the mange

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
30-27 splits are always funny

cornlog
May 1, 2008
The UFCs bet picker is 0-2

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I'm extremely mad I'm 5/6 and forgot to put picks in on tapology, but it's fine because I'm going to get everything wrong on the main card.

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
Come on Doo Ho Choi, please don't let this guy win on takedowns/control... yaaawn

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

lmao, can't remember the last time I've seen that.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
One point for gently pressing your fringe against your opponent. Noice

delightful
Jul 20, 2022
A point?! WTF. Doo Ho Choi should have poked him in the eyes and kicked him in the balls instead

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Choi hasn't been seen around Krause lately has he?

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I'm actually in favor of that point deduction but it's contingent on them taking points for fouls all the loving time, like they should, as opposed to what's going to happen here, which is Chris Tognoni will get bitched out by Dana White and refs will let people get away with fouls for another six months until we start the process again.

delightful
Jul 20, 2022

CarlCX posted:

I'm actually in favor of that point deduction but it's contingent on them taking points for fouls all the loving time, like they should, as opposed to what's going to happen here, which is Chris Tognoni will get bitched out by Dana White and refs will let people get away with fouls for another six months until we start the process again.

Choi should have speedbagged the other guys ballbag instead of rubbing his head against the other guys. Let that be a lesson to everyone else, cheating will not be tolerated in the UFC unless you have very long fingers or a knee that homes in on your opponents beanbag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

CarlCX posted:

Yup.