Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
I disagree. I think if there's literally no damage, and it's accidental then a loss of position is enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
I love how Tybura said he was going to finish Ivanov and then did basically zero damage the whole fight. HW is such absolute rubbish it's not even funny.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/aaronbronsteter/status/1622134406621036544?s=20

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Andrei Arlovski WOULD have eight decisions in a row, but Walt Harris tested positive for roids.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Sorry Spivak, but go Derrick Lewis!

Edit: Unfortunately, Derrick Lewis went :smith:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Feb 5, 2023

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Well, at least we get to go to bed now. Good night everyone.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Derrick Lewis is losing the traits that made him Derrick Lewis and that means it's probably time to stop.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

CarlCX posted:

Derrick Lewis is losing the traits that made him Derrick Lewis and that means it's probably time to stop.

His balls.... cold.... :gonk:

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Thank you Mr. Spivak for ending it fast so I can go to sleep

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I hope Derrick made some decent money on his main events cause he's totally done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

molestrios
Jan 21, 2020
drat Derrick 😞