Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Das Boo posted:

My inconsistencies are mundane and inexplicable!

And I am not entirely sure what this is, but I will eat the gently caress outta it.

e: I looked it up and know what it is and will eat the gently caress outta it!

addendum to the smažák post, you can use whatever cheese for it, most of the pubs or stands here make it with whatever is cheap, but a smoked gouda is a good choice to start with. mostly Czechs do it with eidam, Slovaks will use better cheeses (because we make better cheeses), but it's about the deep frying and tartar sauce really. just don't use blue cheese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

NoiseAnnoys posted:

yeah he is, but say what you will about cave, at least he didn't turn into Himmler's favorite lounge act. which sucks because "speedway" was a banger before morrisey decided hitler was right.

Yeah, Moz is king brainworm but at least there’s Johnny Marr

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

teen witch posted:

Yeah, Moz is king brainworm but at least there’s Johnny Marr

he's cool, just short like a charming mod elf.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

NoiseAnnoys posted:

is metalheads not liking nick cave anything out of the ordinary though? i mean 60% of the dude's discography are piano ballads.

My exception is that I like Nick Cave’s music except his ballads. His overwrought, discordant end-of-the-world songs are awesome. I’m thinking of stuff like ‘The Carny’ and ‘Song of Joy’.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

JnnyThndrs posted:

My exception is that I like Nick Cave’s music except his ballads. His overwrought, discordant end-of-the-world songs are awesome. I’m thinking of stuff like ‘The Carny’ and ‘Song of Joy’.

i'm a fan but i definitely get why people don't like him. honestly, i prefer blixa's output over cave's.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

I hate most premade artificial tasting snacks and sweets but I do like swiss rolls.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
I don't smoke weed, except I do

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
My dad once said about an ice cream scooper, "It was the only thing I ever stole. That and a bunch of other stuff."

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Most common root beers have the same sugary artificial taste and are subpar swill.

Except for Barq’s. Barq’s has bite.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I usually don't like reptiles but there is something about a gila monster that is just fascinating...what the hell is up with that tail?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

You Are A Elf posted:

Most common root beers have the same sugary artificial taste and are subpar swill.

Except for Barq’s. Barq’s has bite.

Correct

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Barqs is the only soda i will consider paying $4 a can for a the wildly overpriced American Store here.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I added walnuts to my homemade brownies recently and when I notified goons of my deed I barely escaped with my life

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I don't like most straight up pop music but lady gaga is alright

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I’m attracted to everyone except ugly peoples

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Peggy Edson posted:

I like pickles, except on burgers.

I love pickles but there's not a single solitary thing I want them on. It's one of the few food aversions I have that I truly have trouble just powering through. I'll happily eat them from a jar though. One of my favorite snacks.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Similar: I loving love me some raisins.

Except they should stay far far far FAR away from carrot cake.

FAR.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I love pickles but there's not a single solitary thing I want them on. It's one of the few food aversions I have that I truly have trouble just powering through. I'll happily eat them from a jar though. One of my favorite snacks.

I agree with this though I'll tolerate them on a burger more than I'll tolerate tomato.

You Are A Elf posted:

Similar: I loving love me some raisins.

Except they should stay far far far FAR away from carrot cake.

FAR.

In a trail mix or by themselves, otherwise no. Oatmeal raisin cookies aren't terrible but chocolate chips or almost any other dried fruit would be preferable. Let's be real, that recipe exists because raisins are cheap.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
I don't do things that make it sound like I'm paying for sex when I'm not except tomorrow I have to get my stovepipe serviced.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I really like oatmeal raisin cookies and are generally what I'll go for if there's a selection

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...
Everyone on this forum is stupid…except for me.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light
I hate opera except when it's in a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I don't know how they do it, but prunes are the only way to make a plum taste bad.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Bananas can go to hell, plantain supremacy

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Fat lady opinions ahead:
All starburst flavors own except cherry

Similarly with airheads but at least the cherry doesn’t make me feel sick

Also it’s kex not shhecks or checks or tjex or kjex.

Almond Joys taste better than Bounty ONLY on the basis of the coconut. Bounty bar chocolate is better.

I won’t shame anyone, or at least try not to, about their food preferences for the most part. However if you need to drink milk with a non-breakfast meal and are over the age of 18, seek help.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

teen witch posted:

Fat lady opinions ahead:
All starburst flavors own except cherry

Similarly with airheads but at least the cherry doesn’t make me feel sick

Also it’s kex not shhecks or checks or tjex or kjex.

Almond Joys taste better than Bounty ONLY on the basis of the coconut. Bounty bar chocolate is better.

I won’t shame anyone, or at least try not to, about their food preferences for the most part. However if you need to drink milk with a non-breakfast meal and are over the age of 18, seek help.

are there milkshake exceptions? :)

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i don't take anyone seriously who thinks you shouldn't drink milk into adulthood. it's cool if you don't want to, but lol okay.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I can appreciate, however, the weird trope of "psychopaths drink plain milk" that's cropped up in film.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Das Boo posted:

I can appreciate, however, the weird trope of "psychopaths drink plain milk" that's cropped up in film.

i would believe it more if it were "psychopaths drink skim milk".

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

zone posted:

are there milkshake exceptions? :)

Unless your Kelis, no. And if you are, send me some of your cookbooks.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

George McFly saved by slapping Lou’s counter and exclaiming, “CHOCOLATE!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

teen witch posted:

I was at a work meeting last week at a hotel and there was a refreshment table outside the conference room that was kept full of coffee, soft drinks, snacks etc, and there were at minimum six dudes that were pouring themselves cups of milk from the coffee station. It was weird as hell.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I was at a work meeting last week at a hotel and there was a refreshment table outside the conference room that was kept full of coffee, soft drinks, snacks etc, and there were at minimum six dudes that were pouring themselves cups of milk from the coffee station. It was weird as hell.

I saw a middle aged man eat a half pizza pie in the middle of a food court with a huge glass of milk last weekend and the horror has not left from my mind. It was so much pizza with so much milk.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

teen witch posted:

I saw a middle aged man eat a half pizza pie in the middle of a food court with a huge glass of milk last weekend and the horror has not left from my mind. It was so much pizza with so much milk.

It’s gotta be an old man thing. Maybe in the twilight of our years we crave the sustenance of our youth.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It’s gotta be an old man thing. Maybe in the twilight of our years we crave the sustenance of our youth.

Perhaps I’m ignorant in saying this but when that man was in his youth, I think pizza was still in beta in Sweden

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Whole milk is the superior drink to wash down marinara

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Drinking a [small] glass of milk with a slice of pie or cake is acceptable, right?

Asking for… myself disguised online as an imaginary friend :ninja:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

You Are A Elf posted:

Drinking a [small] glass of milk with a slice of pie or cake is acceptable, right?

Asking for… myself disguised online as an imaginary friend :ninja:

who cares drink what you want, you’re an adult!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Gd I cant remember the last time I had a glass of milk. We used to be forced to drink it for every dinner as a kid. The ole big dairy propaganda.