Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
"No living man can kill me!"

"Am am no man..." Eowyn says, pulling twin mithril-plated Desert Eagles. "...and neither are these."

Eowyn blows the wraith away.

"Wow, I guess it's true what they say..." Merry spits on the remnants of the Witch KIng. "Men don't kill the Nazgul, guns kill Nazgul."

Eowyn lights up a cigar.

"Okay, Merry," she says. "Let's put some meat back on the menu..."

"Yes indeed, m'lady." Merry pulled out a small wireless detonator. He'd hooked enough C4 up to the war oliphants to blow the entire species into extinction, and with a simple press of the button, they exploded in chunks that acted like shrapnel to the enemy forces. "It's just a little burnt..."

"Strider-One calling Daddy's Girl. Repeat Strider-One to Daddy's Girl." Eowyn's comm sizzled. "The Ghost Army cleared the bottleneck, we've got a kill zone near your location. We're gonna deploy 'The Forge' while the satellite is in position, so you have thirty seconds to fall back to the water."

"Elven Glass parking lot..." Merry mutters. "Better get the hell out of here..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Rivendell News reporting another school shooting in Gondor, marking the third tragedy of its kind in the past month for the troubled realm of mortal men.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Instead of the Hobbit movies a GBU-57A Massive Ordinance Penetrator impacts Bag End during the unexpected party, killing all occupants.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Treebeard emerges from the forest to a clearing. He sees stumps which are all that remain of old friends, and in the distance smoke and fires at Isengard.

He roars a loud, terrible roar into the night, and several more Ents stomp their way out of the forest to join him. Each armed with an M-16. One has two and hands the extra one to Treebeard.

"Treebeard, why are you declaring war on Isengard? Look what they've done already, and they're sure to be full of orcs and worse!" Pippin exclaims.

“I want them to know that death is coming, and there is nothing they can do to stop it. Also, call me Treembo from now on.”

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Frodo is a JTAC

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
The Witch King is looking around the Mordor armory. He picks up a sword. Then he shakes his head and puts it down. He picks up a massively oversized flail and gives it a few test swings. Maybe this is the one. Then he pauses.

Slowly, the camera pans to a .50 cal machine gun lying in the back.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Treebeard emerges from the forest to a clearing. He sees stumps which are all that remain of old friends, and in the distance smoke and fires at Isengard.

He roars a loud, terrible roar into the night, and several more Ents stomp their way out of the forest to join him. Each armed with an M-16. One has two and hands the extra one to Treebeard.

"Treebeard, why are you declaring war on Isengard? Look what they've done already, and they're sure to be full of orcs and worse!" Pippin exclaims.

“I want them to know that death is coming, and there is nothing they can do to stop it. Also, call me Treembo from now on.”

:hmmno:

A M-16 is way, way too small for an Ent.

A GAU-8 30mm autocannon would fit perfectly :science:

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
What have I got in my pocket?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Scene: Mordor, desolate and bleak. An old skull in an elven helmet lies front and center in the shot.

Goblins in armor walk into the shot, marching in ranks.

Voiceover: "Now goblins are cruel, wicked, and bad-hearted. They make no beautiful things, but they make many clever ones. Hammers, axes, swords, daggers, pickaxes, tongs, and also instruments of torture, they make very well, or get other people to make to their design, prisoners and slaves that have to work till they die for want of air and light. It is not unlikely that they invented some of the machines that have since troubled the world, especially the ingenious devices for killing large numbers of people at once, for wheels and engines and explosions always delighted them."

There is an ominous rumble, and a tank's treads run over the skull. It is only the first of a goblin tank column.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
"They have a cannon troll."

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
legolas blows up a nazgul with his barrett 50 cal :D but merry and pippin are forced to clear IEDs

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
Who would win, a regiment of Orcs or 100 modern trained and equipped US Navy SEALS?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

LaserPrinter69 posted:

Who would win, a regiment of Orcs or 100 modern trained and equipped US Navy SEALS?

Looks like US Navy SEAL meat's back on the menu!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Wizard battle from the Wizards but it's Gandalf and Saruman :smugwizard::blastback::smugwizard:

naem
May 29, 2011

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

Wizard battle from the Wizards but it's Gandalf and Saruman :smugwizard::blastback::smugwizard:

Witch-King of Angmar "I will break him"

Gundolf 'Break this' duel wields machine pistols, mag dumps on on the Witch-King's evil dinosaur

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
"What's a nine, Precious? What's a nine, eh?"

"Nine mill-i-meter handgun? Load it, pull it, bust a cap in your rear end."

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The dwarves build a giant gun that shoots Sauron in the eye and blinds him.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
One does not simply Glock into Mordor.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Smooth Bor-omir

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Anduril, Flamethrower of the West

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Orcs in Moria: MORE DAKKA!!

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

bilbo poses a riddle to gollum, “what have i got in my pocket?”

as gollum begins to ponder, bilbo draws a concealed handgun and fires a full clip into the ancient creature, slaying it instantly

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Denethor (to Pippin, while eating tomatoes disgustingly): Can you shoot?

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
"the only way to stop a bad orc with a gun is a good " *gets shot at shire Walmart*
"Middle Earth doesn't have a gun problem, we have a menta" *gets shot while working the forge*
"Guns don't kill people, bullets ki" *gets shot at Mordor Elementary*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Spaghetti western retelling of LoTR would own actually.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
The ring of power is now a gun.

The Fellowship breaks up instantly when all of them refuse to destroy a gun, citing that the first thing the communists and Nazis did was round up all the guns and throw them into a volcano, too.

Bilbo shoots one of the Elf Lords dead and makes a new suggestion to the Fellowship...

"Okay, if I'm going down, I'm not going down alone. I'll drag each one of you down by saying this was a conspiracy to assassinate that fool, so you have one of two choices: We let law take care of this, or we destroy the weapon to keep it from ever being used as evidence..."

Barudak
May 7, 2007

This came up in Sci-Fi wifi, a sweaty jungle trek 1970s action thriller retelling of Lord of the Rings where Glamdring is a WW2 machine gun and the Balrog is an APC.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Haahahah

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Sour Ol' Ron's boys have done rustlin are cattle once and for all, time to form a posse

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Orome riding into combat upon a main battle tank, blasting the music of the Quendi, hard bass.

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008
The kingdom of Gundor

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Theoden shooting the Haradrim general through the throat and decapitating him.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

his loving pose lmao

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

Colonel Cancer posted:

Spaghetti western retelling of LoTR would own actually.

This is exactly what inspired Stephen Kings's Dark Tower

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Flinger posted:

This is exactly what inspired Stephen Kings's Dark Tower

I take it back then. It definitely would not own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Gundalf the Chrome-Plated Desert Eagle whistles in the plain to call upon his steed. A rumble is felt in the distance. The music swells while a Bradley Fighting Vehicle drives on the plain, towards Gundalf & his squad:

"That is one of the IFVs, unless my tactical goggles are being jammed." Legunlas adds, in awe of the beast.

The BFV stops a few meters close to the party, and Gundalf gently caresses it on it's sloped front armor:

"Shadowemail", (the BFV purrs gently), "is the Lord of all APCs, and it's been my friend through many dangers"

Cut to a majestic sight and music as the crew rides to Egunras.