Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
It's February and the premier league is still going. I'm on my phone so can't post the table but just assume all the teams are bad except the ones that are good.

Man city have been charged with every financial crime imaginable and are imminently getting relegated to league two so use this thread to post about that and lol

https://twitter.com/martynziegler/status/1622539544078827520?t=iPQvm0lmxjbkWs9hDZaZug&s=08

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Justice for Ole Solskjaer imo, give him the title

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

So, uh, doesn't this involve quite a lot of poo poo that could lead to criminal charges on top of all the sporting consequences?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

This sounds entirely reasonable to me

the sex ghost posted:

Needlessly complicated and punitive to deduct points from previous seasons. Think a sensible punishment would be the standard 15 point deduction for each season retroactively applied to 2023-24, starting the season on minus 135 points. Also they have to sell haaland to Leeds for 100 quid and a bag of training bibs

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Now people will try to put an asterisk on Arsenal winning the league, shameful.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

T Bowl posted:

Now people will try to put an asterisk on Arsenal winning the league, shameful.

Easy fix: Arteta was part of the City fraud, so deduct 30 points from Arsenal.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Love the charges about payments to Roberto Mancini. Just doing Neil Warnock* poo poo except instead of signing paddy kenny 400 times and putting yourself down as his agent it's tens of millions of pounds

*neil warnock has never been associated with financial naughtiness. neil if you want to sue please send the bill to jeffrey

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
It's only fair to dissolve Manchester City and distribute their players evenly tothe rest of the league and give Steve Gerrard his PL winners medal

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

the sex ghost posted:

Love the charges about payments to Roberto Mancini. Just doing Neil Warnock* poo poo except instead of signing paddy kenny 400 times and putting yourself down as his agent it's tens of millions of pounds

*neil warnock has never been associated with financial naughtiness. neil if you want to sue please send the bill to jeffrey
poor old colin, he’s dead now

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

They should be relegated, but I don't think the EFL are obliged to accept their membership. Why the gently caress should one of their 72 member clubs suffer so cheats can be conveniently re-housed?

Their application to re-join a league can start at the National League and go down from there if necessary.

Bigger clubs than Manchester City have been punted out of their top divisions before, so I hope this is legitimate and that the necessary spines hold up. They can resume their 90's rivalry with Macclesfield Town in the North West Counties league.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Also their stadium should be handed over to MK Dons just for a laugh.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Let Gerrard have a full kit celebration

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I hope they get charged with actual fraud by the real life authorities who don't care about silly things like kicking the ball around the field. I am basing this optimism on the long list of billionaires who have been successfully pursued for financial crimes, including

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

If we win the league I hope it's before any points deductions are announced

City are just going to round up all the shameless lawyers with nothing to do now they're banned from laundering oligarch money and drag this through the courts for years

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

attorney fees toward fighting FFP should count toward FFP money

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

vyelkin posted:

It's only fair to dissolve Manchester City and distribute their players evenly tothe rest of the league

:hmmyes:

vyelkin posted:

and give Steve Gerrard his PL winners medal

now let's not get hasty

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Bumhead posted:

They should be relegated, but I don't think the EFL are obliged to accept their membership. Why the gently caress should one of their 72 member clubs suffer so cheats can be conveniently re-housed?

Their application to re-join a league can start at the National League and go down from there if necessary.

Bigger clubs than Manchester City have been punted out of their top divisions before, so I hope this is legitimate and that the necessary spines hold up. They can resume their 90's rivalry with Macclesfield Town in the North West Counties league.

Maine Road FC vs Manchester City FC in NWCFL Div One South, loser keeps the Gallagher brothers

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/sistoney67/status/1622570473761505281

Lol.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Nothing will happen to City and then every club will increase their financial cheating

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

TheRat posted:

Easy fix: Arteta was part of the City fraud, so deduct 30 points from Arsenal.

I don't think any of the team management and players are responsible and knew what the hell was going on tbh. Just a wild guess.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

T Bowl posted:

I don't think any of the team management and players are responsible and knew what the hell was going on tbh. Just a wild guess.

Considering some of them are accused of having been paid under the table, I suspect they did. Just a wild guess.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

the elites won't tell you this, but you can just write down that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer won the league and Tony Pulis won the FA Cup and nobody from City can stop you

:stoke:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Every new player has the £4m Illegal Payments Clause (do not mention!!) in their contracts nowadays

whostolemyhat
Jan 15, 2014

"Manchester City FC is surprised by the issuing of these alleged breaches of the Premier League rules"

Yeah I bet

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Every new player has the £4m Illegal Payments Clause (do not mention!!) in their contracts nowadays

Starting to question the wisdom of the "post itt to document our financial crimes" WhatsApp group set up by the Man City board

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Ban any and all City apologists in these forums

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

relegate man city and promote the 3rd place championship club, add another spot to the playoffs, tia.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Unlike last time they were caught cheating, they can't appeal to CAS

https://twitter.com/martynziegler/status/1622566005074456576?t=dp6SNceFyvF483AJPjYYPQ&s=19

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
I can’t see them doing anything more than a fine. Anything more punitive, like a deduction or expulsion, is basically giving them a reason to give the European Super League another go

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

I'd argue the opposite. Not giving them a severe punishment shows that the super league is the only way to compete with the cheater clubs.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Since this goes back to 09/10, the next city/arsenal match should be stopped with 10 mins to go and an Arsenal player should be allowed to score and then run the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the away fans. Also robin van persie has to present himself from the stands to be kicked in the face by the chosen arsenal player. I’m not sure how that last part punishes City but it’s only fair.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

How does the first part punish City?

E: And why does it involve Arsenal

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

TheRat posted:

How does the first part punish City?

E: And why does it involve Arsenal

Recreating that Adebayor goal against Arsenal but in reverse.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

blue footed boobie posted:

Recreating that Adebayor goal against Arsenal but in reverse.

if you wanted to see Adebayor going backwards quickly, just give him a contract with more than a year left on it

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Welcome to Vanarama League North, Man C.

Anything less is a not enough punishment. :colbert:

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
here is my halfassed attempt at compiling the charges. (couldnt find all of them, so not comprehensive)

list of charges from here: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-city-ffp-premier-league-29144551
rules from here: https://resources.premierleague.com...GITAL_18.07.pdf

i assume rules from previous seasons are still charged with the current handbook, but idk how any of this poo poo works.

Seasons 2009/10 to 2017/18

code:
B.13. Subject to the provisions of the Articles and the Act, the Chairman may regulate the
procedure for General Meetings as he/she thinks fit. Unless otherwise determined by
the Chairman:
B.13.1. Clubs must give to the League not less than 28 clear days’ notice of any
item for inclusion on the agenda of a forthcoming General Meeting; and
B.13.2. two representatives from each Club may attend General Meetings, each
of whom may speak but only one of whom shall be entitled to vote.
code:
B.15. In all matters and transactions relating to the League each Club, Official and
Director shall behave towards each other Club, Official, Director and the League
with the utmost good faith. For the avoidance of doubt and by way of example only,
it shall be a breach of the duties under this Rule to:
B.15.1. act dishonestly towards the League or another Club; or
B.15.2. engage in conduct that is intended to circumvent these Rules or obstruct
the Board’s investigation of compliance with them.
code:
B.16. No Person bound by these Rules, including any Club (either by itself, its registered
Players, Officials, Directors, employees or agents), shall do any of the following:
B.16.1. conduct itself in an abusive, derogatory, insulting, intimidating or offensive
manner towards any (other) Club or the League or (where applicable in either
case) any of its registered Players, Officials, Directors, employees or agents;
B.16.2. commit any act (or omission) or make any statement that is discriminatory
by means of race, religion, gender, sexuality, colour or national or ethnic
origin; or
B.16.3. commit any act (or omission) or make any statement that brings the game
of football, the League, its competition, a Club, a Broadcaster or a party to
a Commercial Contract into disrepute.
code:
E.3. Each Club shall by 1 March in each Season, submit to the Board a copy of its Annual
Accounts in respect of its most recent financial year or if the Club considers it
appropriate or the Board so requests the Group Accounts of the Group of which it is
a member (in either case such accounts to be prepared and audited in accordance
with applicable legal and regulatory requirements) together with a copy of the
directors’ report for that year and a copy of the auditors’ report on those accounts.
E.4. The accounts referred to in Rule E.3 shall:
E.4.1. include separate disclosure within the balance sheet or notes to the
accounts, or by way of supplementary information separately reported on
by its auditors by way of procedures specified by the Board, of the total
sums payable and receivable in respect of Compensation Fees, Contingent
Sums and Loan Fees; and
E.4.2. include a breakdown within the profit and loss account or the notes to the
accounts, or by way of supplementary information separately reported on
by its auditors by way of procedures specified by the Board, of revenue in
appropriate categories such as gate receipts, sponsorship and advertising,
broadcasting rights, commercial income and other income.
code:
E.11. By 31 March in each Season, each Club shall submit to the Board in respect of itself (or
if the Club considers it appropriate or the Board so requests in respect of the Group
of which it is a member) future financial information comprising projected profit and
loss accounts, cash flow, balance sheets and relevant explanatory notes commencing
from its accounting reference date or, if it has submitted interim accounts pursuant to
Rule E.6, from the date to which those interim accounts were prepared and expiring
on the next accounting reference date after the end of the following Season (“Future
Financial Information”). The projected profit and loss accounts, cash flow and
balance sheets shall be prepared at a maximum of quarterly intervals.
code:
E.12. The Future Financial Information shall:
E.12.1. be prepared in accordance with the accounting principles adopted in the
preparation of the Club’s Annual Accounts (except where the accounting
principles and policies are to be changed in the subsequent Annual
Accounts, in which case the new accounting principles and polices should
be followed);
E.12.2. be approved in writing by the board of directors of the company to which
they relate;
E.12.3. include in the explanatory notes thereto principal assumptions and risks;
and
E.12.4. include for comparison profit and loss accounts for the period covered by
the Annual Accounts and interim accounts submitted pursuant to Rules E.3
and E.6, a forecast for the current financial year and a balance sheet as at
the date of the interim accounts submitted pursuant to Rule E.6.
2009/10 to 2012/13

code:
Appendix 8
Code of Conduct for Scouts (Rule Q.7)
The function of a Scout is to identify to his Club players with whom his Club may
wish to enter into negotiations with a view to securing their registration. Scouts
are not themselves entitled to enter into any such negotiations nor are they able
to make promises to or offer inducements to any players whom they approach.
2. Scouts are employed by and represent their Clubs and are Officials within the
meaning of the Rules of the Premier League (“the Rules”) by which they are bound.
3. Scouts must therefore be familiar with the Rules and in particular those relating to
Academy Players set out in the Youth Development Rules. They must maintain an
awareness of and at all times comply with the Rules setting out the circumstances
in which their Club may make an approach to a Player or Academy Player (as
defined in the Rules) whose registration is held by another Club. In addition, those
Scouts that come into contact with and/or have access to Children as part of their
duties must familiarise themselves with (and abide by) their Club’s safeguarding
policies and procedures and the League’s ‘Guidance for Safer Working Practice’.
4. When acting in the course of his duties a Scout shall at all times carry the formal
means of identification issued to him by his Club and/or the League and shall
produce the same upon demand.
5. Scouts are responsible for the conduct of their contacts and shall be liable for any
act or omission by a contact which constitutes a breach of the Rules.
6. Scouts shall conduct themselves in a manner befitting their role as Officials of their
Clubs and shall take all possible steps to promote the reputation of the game of
association football and to prevent it being brought into disrepute.
7. A Scout shall forthwith disclose to his Club the nature and extent of any direct or
indirect interest he may have in any transaction or arrangement involving his Club
and he shall account to his Club for any benefit which either directly or indirectly he
derives therefrom.
8. A Scout shall conduct himself at all times in an ethical and professional manner
and shall observe the highest standards of integrity and fair dealing.
code:
Contracts of Employment and Submission to the Board
P.7. Each Club must provide:
P.7.1. full details of a Manager’s remuneration including all benefits to which he
is entitled whether in cash or in kind. All such details must be set out in his
contract, which must be submitted to the Board within seven clear working
days of its coming into full force and effect. It will be a breach of these
Rules for a Club to remunerate a Manager or otherwise induce him to sign
or extend a contract of employment by offering or providing any payment
or benefit (whether directly or indirectly) that is not set out in his contract;
and
P.7.2. full details of any other Transaction pursuant to which its Manager
received or is to receive remuneration from any other Person while they are
the Manager of the Club, including all benefits to which they are entitled,
whether in cash or in kind. Each Manager must provide the Club with all
such information as is necessary to enable the Club to comply with its
obgliations under this Rule.
Contents of Contracts of Employment
P.8. Contracts of employment between a Club and a Manager shall:
P.8.1. include the standard clauses set out in Appendix 7; and
P.8.2. clearly set out the circumstances in which the contract of employment
may be determined by either party
code:
Drug-testing Room
K.12. Each Club shall provide accommodation capable of being used as a drug-testing
room which shall be near the Players’ and Match Officials’ dressing rooms and
inaccessible to the public and media. 
code:
K.20. The height of the pitch grass shall not exceed 30mm and the entire playing surface
must be cut to the same height. The grass shall be cut so as to display straight,
parallel lines across the entire width of the pitch, perpendicular to the touchlines. No
other form of pitch presentation (such as circular or diagonal patterns) is permitted.
code:
T.12. A Player under the age of 17 years may not enter into a contract of employment with
a Club and may only be registered as an Academy Player. 
code:
T.13. Full details of a Player’s remuneration including all benefits to which he is entitled
whether in cash or in kind shall be set out in his contract (or any amendment to that
contract in a form approved by the Board). It will be a breach of these Rules for a
Club to remunerate a Player or otherwise induce him to register with the Club and/or
sign or extend a contract of employment by offering or providing any payment or
benefit (whether directly or indirectly) that is not set out in his contract.
code:
T.19. Particulars of any Image Contract Payment in respect of the Player shall be set out
in the contract with his Club.
code:
T.20. No Image Contract or other agreement entered into by a Club may vary or affect the
rights and obligations set out in clause 4 of Form 15 (Standard Player’s Contract) to
the extent that such rights and obligations relate to rights granted to the League.
2013/14 to 2017/18

code:
B.14. Membership of the League shall constitute an agreement between the League and
Club (both on its own behalf and on behalf of its Officials) and between each Club to
be bound by and comply with:
B.14.1. the Laws of the Game (and any protocols issued by the International
Football Association Board);
B.14.2. The Football Association Rules;
B.14.3. the Articles;
B.14.4. these Rules;
code:
E.52. The submissions required by Rule E.51 must be made to the Board either:
E.52.1. prior to execution of the agreement governing the Associated Party
Transaction (in which case, the agreement must not be executed without
written confirmation from the Board in accordance with these Rules that it
approves the Transaction and no further action will be taken in respect of
it); or
E.52.2. within two clear working days after the execution of the agreement
governing the Associated Party Transaction.
E.53. Where the Club opts to submit the Associated Party Transaction after execution in
accordance with Rule E.52.2, the Club must ensure that completion or the coming into
operation of any part of the Associated Party Transaction is made expressly subject
at all times to confirmation by the Board (in accordance with Rule E.59) that the
Board approves the Transaction and no further action will be taken in respect of it.
E.54. Where an Associated Party Transaction is submitted or discovered the Board will
conduct a Fair Market Value Assessment of it. 
Threshold Transactions
E.55. Each Threshold Transaction must be submitted to the Board (in such form and
including such detail as confirmed by the Board from time to time) within two clear
working days after execution of the agreement governing the Transaction.
E.56. Each Club must ensure that completion or the coming into operation of any part of
each Threshold Transaction is made expressly subject at all times to confirmation by
the Board (in accordance with Rule E.59) that it approves the Transaction and no
further action will be taken in respect of it.
E.57. When in receipt of a Threshold Transaction, the Board will (within five clear working
days, save where further time is required due to exceptional circumstances or the
requirement for further information from the Club in order to reach a conclusive
decision) determine whether:
E.57.1. the Threshold Transaction is an Associated Party Transaction; or
E.57.2. the Board has reasonable grounds to suspect that the Threshold
Transaction is otherwise than at Arm’s Length.
E.58. Where the Board determines that a Threshold Transaction submitted or discovered
is an Associated Party Transaction or that it has reasonable grounds to suspect that
it is otherwise than at Arm’s Length, it will conduct a Fair Market Value Assessment of
it. In all other cases, no further action will be required in respect of the Threshold
Transaction and the Board will confirm in writing that it approves the Threshold
Transaction.
Guidance
Where the Board considers that a Fair Market Value Assessment is warranted, it will, prior to making the
determination, provide the relevant Club with a provisional indication to that effect, together with written
reasons, and an opportunity to produce any further submissions it wishes to make within seven days,
which the Board will consider before making a final determination.
Fair Market Value Assessment
E.59. Where the Board is required to conduct a Fair Market Value Assessment in
accordance with these Rules, it will conclude that Fair Market Value Assessment (and
communicate its findings, including whether the Board approves the relevant
Transaction, to the Club) within 10 clear working days of either receipt of the
Associated Party Transaction in accordance with Rule E.51, or its determination in
accordance with Rule E.58, as applicable, save where further time is required due to
exceptional circumstances or the requirement for further information from the Club
in order to reach a conclusive decision.
E.60. Where, having completed a Fair Market Value Assessment, the Board determines, in
its reasonable opinion, that the relevant Transaction is evidently not at Fair Market
Value:
E.60.1. the Board will determine and confirm to the Club what it does consider, in
its reasonable opinion, to be the Fair Market Value of the Transaction;
E.60.2. where the Transaction has not been executed, the Club, Player, Manager
or Senior Official will not be permitted to execute the Transaction at a 
value other than that Fair Market Value determination by the Board; and
E.60.3. where the Transaction has been executed, subject to Rule E.60.3.3:
E.60.3.1. where the Board determines that: (a) the Transaction involves a
net receipt of consideration; and (b) the Fair Market Value of
the Transaction is below the total value of net consideration
received (notwithstanding the prohibition in Rule E.52, above)
or to be received by the Club, Player, Manager or Senior Official,
the Club, Player, Manager or Senior Official must, within seven
clear working days of that determination either:
 (i) take all such steps as are necessary to end the Transaction
(in which case, any consideration received must be
returned to the counterparty by the same deadline); or
 (ii) take all such steps as are necessary to vary the
Transaction and/or to return to the counterparty any
consideration received in excess of the Fair Market Value
determination, in order to ensure that the total value of
any net consideration received or to be received is not in
excess of that Fair Market Value determination,
 and, whichever approach is adopted, written confirmation
must be provided to the League of the action taken by the Club,
Player, Manager or Senior Official to comply with the
requirements of this Rule by the same deadline;
E.60.3.2. where the Board determines that: (a) the Transaction involves a
net payment of consideration; and (b) the Fair Market Value of
the Transaction is above the total net value of consideration
paid (notwithstanding the prohibition in Rule E.52, above) or to
be paid by the Club, Player, Manager or Senior Official, the Club,
Player, Manager or Senior Official must within seven clear
working days of that determination either:
 (i) take all such steps as are necessary to end the
Transaction; or
 (ii) take all such steps as are necessary to vary the
Transaction and/or to pay to the counterparty such
consideration as is necessary to cover the shortfall
between that Fair Market Value determination and the
consideration paid, in order to ensure that the total value
of any consideration paid or to be paid is not below that
Fair Market Value determination,
 and, whichever approach is adopted, written confirmation
must be provided to the League of the action taken by the Club,
Player, Manager or Senior Official to comply with the
requirements of this Rule by the same deadline; and
E.60.3.3. where the Transaction involves the transfer (whether temporary
or permanent) of a Player’s registration, the Club concerned
must proceed in accordance with Rule E.60.3.1(ii) or E.60.3.2(ii),
as applicable, and may not proceed in accordance with Rule
E.60.3.1(i) or E.60.3.2(i), as applicable.
Guidance
Where the Board considers that a Transaction is evidently not at Fair Market Value, it will, prior to making
the determination, provide the relevant Club with a provisional indication to that effect, together with
written reasons, and an opportunity to produce any further submissions it wishes to make within seven
days, which the Board will consider before making a final determination.
2018 - present

code:
B.18. Without prejudice to the League’s powers of inquiry under Rule W.1, each Club shall
comply promptly and in full with any request for information made by the League
(including, for the avoidance of doubt, any such request made pursuant to a demand
from a statutory or regulatory authority).
Football Association Representation
B.19. Under the articles of association of The Football Association, the League is entitled
to appoint annually seven representatives to the Council of The Football
Association. Any Person who is an Official or a director or officer of the League shall
be eligible for appointment. Six such representatives shall be elected by Clubs in
General Meeting and one shall be appointed by the Board subject to ratification by
Clubs in General Meeting.
code:
Power of Inquiry
W.1. The Board shall have power to inquire into any suspected or alleged breach of these
Rules and for that purpose may require:
W.1.1. any Manager, Match Official, Official or Player to appear before it to
answer questions and/or provide information; and
W.1.2. any such Person or any Club to produce documents.
W.2. Any Manager, Match Official, Official or Player who fails to appear before or to
produce documents to the Board when required to do so under Rule W.1 shall be in
breach of these Rules.
code:
Agreed Sanctions
W.12. Where the Board wishes to conclude a Sanction Agreement with a Person pursuant
to Rule W.3.7, it must provide a copy of the proposed Sanction Agreement to the
Chair of the Judicial Panel prior to its execution.
W.13. When in receipt of a proposed Sanction Agreement, the Chair of the Judicial Panel
must, within two clear days, nominate three members of the Disciplinary Panel who
will be required, within five clear days of their appointment, either:
W.13.1. to ratify the sanction set out in the proposed Sanction Agreement, in
which case the Sanction Agreement can be concluded immediately by the
parties and take immediate effect thereafter; or
W.13.2. to refuse to ratify the sanction set out in the proposed Sanction Agreement
on the basis that it is unduly lenient, in light of the breach(es) of the Rules
admitted. In such cases, either:
 W.13.2.1. the parties may revise the sanction set out in the proposed
Sanction Agreement and re-submit it to the Chair of the Judicial
Panel in accordance with Rule W.12; or
 W.13.2.2. the Board may refer the matter to a Commission in accordance
with Rule W.3.4.
code:
Provision of Information
W.15. It shall be no answer to a request from the Board to disclose documents or
information pursuant to Rule W.1 that such documents or information requested are
confidential. All Clubs and Persons subject to these Rules must ensure that any other
obligations of confidentiality assumed are made expressly subject to the League’s
right of inquiry under these Rules. No Club or Person shall be under an obligation to
disclose any documents rendered confidential by either the order of a court of
competent jurisdiction or by statute or statutory instrument.
W.16. All Persons who are requested to assist pursuant to Rule W.1 shall provide full,
complete and prompt assistance to the Board in its exercise of its power of inquiry.
code:
Appointing a Commission
W.19. Subject to Rule W.84, a Commission shall be appointed by the Chair of the Judicial
Panel and shall comprise three members of the Disciplinary Panel of whom one, who
shall be legally qualified, shall sit as chairman of the Commission.
W.20. Subject to Rule W.84, a Commission appointed to deal with a suspected or alleged
breach of Rules E.45 to E.49 shall include at least one member of the Disciplinary
Panel qualified as set out in Rule W.18.4 (but who shall not sit as the chairman of the
Commission, who shall be legally qualified as set out in Rule W.19).
code:
W.26. As soon as reasonably practicable following receipt of a complaint, the Chair of the
Judicial Panel shall appoint a Commission to hear the complaint, confirm the
identities of the Commission members to the Board and the Respondent(s) and
require each appointed individual to complete a statement of impartiality in such
form as the Chair of the Judicial Panel shall prescribe. Where a party objects to one
or more of the appointments made to the Commission, it must raise such objection
within two Working Days of the relevant appointment(s), which shall be resolved by
the Chair of the Judicial Panel in such manner as he/she thinks fit.
code:
Publication
W.82. All proceedings convened under this Section W (Disciplinary) shall be confidential
and heard in private, save as follows:
W.82.1. where a suspected or alleged breach of the Rules has been referred to a
Commission pursuant to Rule W.3.4, the Board will confirm the same in
public, providing details of the Person suspected or alleged to be in breach
and the Rule(s) suspected or alleged to have been breached;
W.82.2. final awards of any Commission, Interim Commission or Appeal Board shall
be confirmed publicly and published on the League’s website;

Bea Nanner fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Feb 6, 2023

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/FootballTalkHQ/status/1622601861126840325

Jexner
Feb 11, 2010
3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Klopp is next.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

goongrats the sex ghost