Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

wait does this mean chris armas is caretaker manager? i will lol if so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Lmao

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

They left it too long to get Dyche in

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Rip to a real one. Kept leeds up last season so gets the good lad nod but never kicked on from there despite massive backing from the board and signing all his mates. Beat Liverpool and Chelsea which in a season other than this one would be very impressive. Give it bielsa til the end of the season

Bumhead
Sep 26, 2022

the sex ghost posted:

Give it bielsa Dave Hockaday til the end of the season

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
What a day

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1622587940630106113

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Ah yes, the convicted doper speaks of honesty

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Bye Pep

:toxx:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Oh man, he won't be their friend anymore? I bet that stings

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Pep come to Leeds, only totally honest owners here

Cart
Sep 28, 2004

They see me rollin...

Straight swap with Wrexham, new season of All or Nothing.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
the marsch turned to quicksand

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Pep quoted as saying he is 'fed up of all the snakes' and that it is 'just him and the kids from now on'

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

TheRat posted:

Ah yes, the convicted doper speaks of honesty

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

the sex ghost posted:

Pep quoted as saying he is 'fed up of all the snakes' and that it is 'just him and the kids from now on'

Been taking pr training from Malky Mackay?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

the sex ghost posted:

Somewhere Adam Johnson perks up

Shitshow
Jul 25, 2007

We still have not found a machine that can measure the intensity of love. We would all buy it.

Bea Nanner posted:

idk how any of this poo poo works.

Congratulations! You are qualified to be an EPL executive.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

lol but also you'll never win anything with kids

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

I’m sure we can expect Qatari Word Cup ambassador Pep Guardiola to do the right thing.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Friendship ended with Man City

Now PSG is my best friend

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

According to the Independent, retroactive title-stripping is not likely to be a thing, but relegation may be:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/man-city-premier-league-financial-punishment-b2276736.html

Please refer to my earlier discussion of how the universe is made out of words and you can just write 'OLE WON THE LEAGUE' on the internet and on the side of your stepdad Kevin's car

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

FullLeatherJacket posted:

According to the Independent, retroactive title-stripping is not likely to be a thing, but relegation may be:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/man-city-premier-league-financial-punishment-b2276736.html

Please refer to my earlier discussion of how the universe is made out of words and you can just write 'OLE WON THE LEAGUE' on the internet and on the side of your stepdad Kevin's car

Relegation would be great

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
It would be pretty funny if some clubs had a retroactive title celebration/parade and brought back the players who were part of the team back then

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Yea, that would be extremely embarrassing for said clubs / players. I hope they do it.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Imagining man city being in the famously financially stringent EFL

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Bring back Jose Mourinho and give him a winner medal for 2017-18 and afterwards give him a press conference where he can say whatever he wants about Pep Guardiola.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

vyelkin posted:

Bring back Jose Mourinho and give him a winner medal for 2017-18 and afterwards give him a press conference where he can say whatever he wants about Pep Guardiola.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Ole is a title winning manager in my mind forever.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

T Bowl posted:

Ole is a title winning manager in my mind forever.

Yeah the title of 'biggest clown' haha

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

the sex ghost posted:

wow, mods?

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

the sex ghost posted:

we're just doing Tim Sherwood dirty like that, then?

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Or Paul Ince

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I also forgot about Rafa the fat clown who runs the circus. Ban queued

Or was Ashley the fat clown and Rafa a smaller less important clown

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Or Jesse Freakin' Marsch?????

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Shrapnig posted:

Or Jesse Freakin' Marsch?????

Jesse easily claims the title of best American manager in premier league history unless we're counting david wagner

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
this is very lovely and hopefully he's ok

https://twitter.com/SaddickAdams/status/1622642635385995283?s=20

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

Jesse easily claims the title of best American manager in premier league history unless we're counting david wagner

Proving once again that you don't have to be a winner to be a winner but he is a winner, 29% of the time

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

So who do Leeds get in? Lampard? Gerrard?

BIELSA?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Got me thinking about Bob Bradley again

quote:

At Swansea, Bradley had been criticized for using American soccer vocabulary such as "PK" for a penalty kick and "road game" for what the British call an away game. He defended himself by saying that the vocabulary for the game varies in every country.[42] Sky Sports program Soccer AM parodied him as the character "Brad Bobley", an American coach who uses exaggeratedly American words.[43] Analysis by The Wall Street Journal found that Bradley in fact used British terms such as training, supporters and clean sheet far more frequently than their American equivalents practice, fans and shutout, and had never once called the sport soccer in a British interview.[44]