Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Now people will try to put an asterisk on Arsenal winning the league, shameful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

TheRat posted:

Easy fix: Arteta was part of the City fraud, so deduct 30 points from Arsenal.

I don't think any of the team management and players are responsible and knew what the hell was going on tbh. Just a wild guess.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
What a day

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Ole is a title winning manager in my mind forever.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Nothing short of relegation and buying out of players and staff contracts will suffice once they are found guilty.

It would also make sense to revoke all of their titles.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
"don't lie to me or I leave" turns into "everyone else is lying, i'm not leaving"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVDH3MX4MYI

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Hopefully his form doesn't dip like it has with the last few big contracts for Arsenal players.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
This season loving owns

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

He's coming home

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Fly lands on Sean Dyche's head in press conference - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdnqgk4J_M4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
March, no Marsch. Do the needful.