Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i must not be awake enough because the blind steward spilling his drink on his liege and getting yelled at made me sad :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

verbal enema posted:

i must not be awake enough because the blind steward spilling his drink on his liege and getting yelled at made me sad :(

He didn't spill his drink, he :barf:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

McGavin posted:

He didn't spill his drink, he :barf:

oh lmao well still

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
Poor Croc, dealing with Arthur's lot.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

From - Lord Admiral Grey Hunter,
To - Her Royal Highness, Empress of the Croctapus Empire.

Time is passing slowly – with Arthur unwilling to go to war, we are just waiting on things passing.

He does improve his control of his nation.

Then I learn if he bribes enough people he can just call himself a king! Apparently this just needs more gold?

I just send Arthur over to the neighbours to borrow some cash.

And get some glory by smashing their army.

Morgana comes of age. She is a feisty one!

She is quickly married off for an alliance.

We capture a chieftain – his ransom is the last of the cash we need!

A ceremony is held, all shall now call Arthur “King Arthur!”. We both know this is a minor title on an insignificant world, held by a creature with the lifespan of a Grat. But they all think it's a major thing.

All hail the “mighty king”. No, I am not capitalising that.

He hangs a couple of banners and calls it done. This is such a sad throne room.

He also names this country Albion. I thought he was from Albion? I'm so confused. At least it's on the map somewhere!

People are at least recognising my pawn now.

He and Ranisa seem to quickly celebrate their new titles.

Then it's time to use the new prestige to stomp on the last of the Baigaluuls land.

It's not a long war.

Albion expands.

I haul myself up to the court to see something interesting going on.

One of the local knights is reciting romantic poetry to the Queen!

Arthur seems okay with this.

I think he mainly wants a fancy court.

Or it might be that he finally has a son – being a king has turned everything around for the man!

He celebrates on splashing the cash on some fancy new armour.

The Peasants are revolting again!

All 160 of them. This is one of two armies Arthur now commands. He leads them into “battle” himself.

He leaves on man alive, to tell the tale.

Actually, he's flipping fantastic! This is a diamond in the rough!

I convince Arthur to recruit him as a champion.

I look forward to using you to crush further revolts.

More men at arms are raised.

Additional taxes! The best kind of taxes!

Arthur, give up his sword? The man sleeps with it more than his wife! And he has seven kids!

He hosts another feast.

Which he promptly ruins. I sometimes wish I had less of a drunkard running the kingdom – but he does well when I can get him to war.

This quickly brings the feast to an end.

He does get better at sieges though.

Somehow, two year old Mordrid is getting to be a well known Gambler.

Another report of a successful conversion comes across my bath. You already know how much I care.

The Pendragons are becoming well known as warriors.

Time is passing quickly, and Mordrid always seems to be in some form of trouble.

The twins come of age.

There are to more marriages – and more excuses for drinking!

I'll not show them all, but using a number of weak promises, Arthur orders all his local nobles to convert to Christianity. He is proud of what he has done for his sky man.

I'm happy he's found a way to stop a rebellion before it starts.

Though there are some minor issues.

Our largest neighbour offers an Alliance. I see this as the sign of weakness it is.

I have no idea how things work around here – Arthur pushes a commoner into the horse trough and everyone things he's a more majestic leader. These simians anger me at times! Be logical!

I'm sure she will be a fearsome and powerful rival.

This does give him enough prestige to invade Eulkhe and try and take their richest duchy.

The years of peace and improved relations with his vassals have greatly increased Arthurs armies!

Though apparently his court is not seen as that grand.

He is forced to spend more money to keep things at the level that he and his wife have become accustomed to!

There is a minor fight going on between two of the vassals. The main upshoot of this is the man who who hooked his way into the position of marshal dies

So the ex-rebel now leads our armies. I knew he would be useful!

The war is a quick one – no battles and only three sieges before the enemy give up.

Victory is claimed.

Albion Grows.

But the easy prey is comeing to an end – soon we will have to face the huge nation of Mongolia.

I will not break. I shall prepare this world for your imminent arrival!

Yours, Grey Hunter

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
So who leads Mongolia in this timeline? King Arthur vs Genghis Khan is a war I’d like to see!

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.

achtungnight posted:

So who leads Mongolia in this timeline? King Arthur vs Genghis Khan is a war I’d like to see!

A descendant of King Arthur's invading Poland from the steppes 200 years ahead of schedule is a real possibility.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

It's a bit early for Temujin's never ending party, I think, we're in about 900.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

SIGSEGV posted:

It's a bit early for Temujin's never ending party, I think, we're in about 900.

The mongol invasion should be about 1200, were a couple of months off from 900, so we have have three hundred years.

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

Just go around the mongols.

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Knights of the round table, steppes horde edition.
The search for the holy grail will be wild.

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
I vote that the ex-rebel shall be the Black Knight!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
time for some espionage Seven Kingdoms style (:<

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Your highness! Apparently you can ask the head preist for gold! This is going to help!

This is used to create a new title for King Arthur.

And to build some simple wooden walls around the capital.

We have apparently entered a new century, so I have updated the local map. There seems t be a general fracturing of nations – which is good for us!

Arthur holds court, but the only thing of interest amongst the peasants is a new court musician.

Who immediately challenges Arthur to a duel.

I'm really not sure what he thought would happen here!

Arthur then calls his wife a Witch. No one seems to care much.

Oh, and the horse died.

There is really not much going on, just some hunting.

Mordred is a little shy it seems.

Then Mongolia goes to war. This is an opportunity.

We try and take a rich Duchy from them – well there is no reason to take a poor one, is there?

Our forces outnumber the Mongols two to one.

Arthur is now known as a gallant man.

Our forces advance.

To begin with, we see no resistance.

Then a larger Mongol force arrives.

They defeat one army.

Then the other two. Together we could have won, but the fast moving forces defeated us in detail.

Our forces retreat to the capital to reform.

The Mongolians settle down to counter seige the lands we have taken.

Our forces march south and engage their main army.

This time, with all our forces in one place, we are victorious.

Then we are contacted by one of Arthur's grandchildren, who is now a ruler in their own right – we of course sign a alliance – keeping care of your kin is very important!
Very.

Mordrid is looking to be an ambitious leader. With Arthur now looking a bit decrepit, I may have to shift my attention to him, if the CEF doesn't arrive soon.

The war continues to drag on.

There is some ruckus in the court as a man barges in – he is looking for the head of a dead person, and thinks its here – Arthur tells him to get lost.

That night the cultist breaks into his room and tries to kill him!

He is however attempting to kill one of the greatest swordsmen on the planet, so Arthur is in no real danger.

Arthur seems to think his skyman has abandoned him, so he converts to a different one. I have no idea.

He then gives Mordrid some lands.

He then finds a suitible noble to marry him off to.

After year of hunting and seiges,we finally track down the Mongolian army!

Somehow we are defeated, and our marshal, the ex-rebel Yeshinhorio, is killed.

Another commoner is recruited on the basis of his bloodline. He's an Anglo-Saxon like Arthur.

Arthur has reformed his forces and marches south once again to try and defeat the mongol horde.

Mordrid is now of age to be considered an adult. I install the control chip as he sleeps that night.

We claim another victory.

Then spend months chasing down the Mongolian forces.

The resulting battle sees us capture the Khan!

After a gruelling seven years of war, Arthur is victorious!

The last battle netted us half the Mongolian royal court it seems, much gold is raised from ransoms.

The much larger kingdom is now to large for Arthur to manage himself.

Land is handed out to loyal anglo-saxons.

Then the queen passes.

And Arthur immediately marries a much younger woman.

A feast is held, and Morgana does not seem to have ever recovered from her time in the dungeons.

All agree a good time was had.

Markets are built to help the capital florish.

Another decade has passed. I continue to do my work.

Your gracious servant,
Grey Hunter.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

I appreciate Mordred choice of profession. I'm sure this will not backfire on poor Arthur.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:jewish: I must admit that in my secular upbringing I never really heard of Karait Judaism.
They are a tiny minority (~1%) of the Jewish world nowadays but this game takes place only a century or so after the passing of their most important spiritual leader and their number might be up to 40% !

How and when did any Karait Jews make the long journey to the Mongolian region of the world to talk with the king is an interesting question.

Cool fact: Karaits believe in gender equality, which historically has been a long lasting problem with Rabbinic Judaism.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

By popular demand posted:

:jewish: I must admit that in my secular upbringing I never really heard of Karait Judaism.
They are a tiny minority (~1%) of the Jewish world nowadays but this game takes place only a century or so after the passing of their most important spiritual leader and their number might be up to 40% !

How and when did any Karait Jews make the long journey to the Mongolian region of the world to talk with the king is an interesting question.

Cool fact: Karaits believe in gender equality, which historically has been a long lasting problem with Rabbinic Judaism.

Unfortuanlty Arthur's 65 or so now, so I'm not going to risk wrecking the country coverting everyone AGAIN just as he's likley to kark it. I misread it as a Christian Heresy, but Croc not knowing whats going on covers a lot of my little mistakes.
The main issue is that it now limits the speed of conversion.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
The Mongol horde crumbled a lot faster than I thought it would. Hopefully when Mordred takes the throne we’ll see some homage to his traditional conflict with his father at Camlann.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Grey Hunter posted:

Unfortuanlty Arthur's 65 or so now, so I'm not going to risk wrecking the country coverting everyone AGAIN just as he's likley to kark it. I misread it as a Christian Heresy, but Croc not knowing whats going on covers a lot of my little mistakes.
The main issue is that it now limits the speed of conversion.

Its fine, he had a bad day, broke down, converted because apparently that area is just where all the weird religious sects and cults go to hide, croc is just like... ok

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

I see not reason for us to hang around, and as soon as the levees are replenished I talk Arthur into launching another attack. This time against a much weaker enemy.

Two of his knights come to him with ideas, and he implements both!

Then off the men march to war!

That commoner dies. Arthur must be happy the world is rid of such a threat.

The enemy army approaches – I send a second of ours to back up the one they are advancing on.

The harsh terrain and weather forces the enemy to split their forces slightly.

While Arthur steals himself a crown, Our first army nearly defeats the enemies before the fresh troops arrive.

Our second wave makes it into battle before their fresh numbers can swing the tide.

Victory is ours!

Eulkhe knows better than to try and prolong the war.

Mordrid's wife dies, so we fix him up with a very prestigious bride. I don't' want my plans foiled by their weird system of “chivalry”

The land needs a master, and one of Arthurs grandsons is of age – though like a lot of the court, he shows the signs of the heavy decades of warfare.

Arthur holds court.

The first supplicant wants to pay for a feast! We take the gold willingly.

Half of it is spent on a local shrine, to keep the locals happy – this disbands another minor peasant uprising.

A lot of that goodwill is then squandered on a hunting trip.

The new queen announces she has made considerable savings. I comment on the poor quailty of meat that has been served for the last few months.

Though buying another imaginary title makes up for it I guess.

This is passed on to Morcar.

Another son is born to Arthur.

But it is not the healthiest of things.

Through the vagaries of inheritance, this patch of land seems to have switched ownership to us! That or one of our vassals took the Mongols on themselves.

Khotra is a constant building site these days.

Arthur comes into possession of another houses banner, which he mounts as spoils of war.

The house of Pendragon grows in fame.

While it's family tree is nowhere as large as our own, It's much more powerful than when I raised this welp up fifty years ago!

And just as well, as the old man's health is not what it used to be! I hear tell that the marshall has died, so go to raise Mordrid to the council.

The What? I have to double check this is not a quirk in the translation matrix, or some horrible in joke or ironic nickname (maybe he's popular with the ladies.)

Nope, apparently our future king is a one legged, hashish smoking psychopath!

You know, I'm going to ignore that and go invade the Mongols again.

The spare doesn't make it.

Arthur has turned to quack medicine to try and keep himself going.

Meanwhile the Albionic hordes are sweeping into Mongolian territory.

https://lpix.org/4467921/ck3%202023-02-19%2005-50-34-13.jpg

We spend months chasing down the Khan before defeating him in battle.

Then months more hunting down the remnants of his forces.

This war is not as long as the last one – a little over a year, and another patch of land added to Albion.

With Arthur on his last legs, I turn around and order another war with the Eulkhe.

This lasts all of one battle before the new chieftain Bair is captured and forced to sign over his lands.

Apparently we're now in the “Medival era” what that means no one can tell me!

Arthur goes all out celebrating.

He also tries to pass his knowledge on to the younger generations.

Not that they listen.

With both neighbours under a truce, years of peace settle on the kingdom.

But I make sure to keep the thoughts of war ever present in the minds of those at court.

Arthur takes the credit for the greatness around him.

And he takes control of a new artefact.

They are trinkets of course, but this world is so backwards they don't even know about the finer metals!

The walls around Khota get stronger.

A whole slew of grandaughters come of age and can be married off. Pendragon blood spreads across the world.

Another artefact may be being made.

Though Gerelma seems to be one of those people who needs to be reigned in.

Arthur has lived so long, he learns on of his daughters has passed of natural causes!

Four days later, on Christmas Eve (a minor local religious festival.) Morgana follows.

The loss of two daughters within days of each other break the once strong king. He stops eating and drinking.

A month later, and just over fifty seven years after I met him, Arthur dies.
I cannot say I am not saddened by this. Though an inferior being, he has been a constant companion for over half a century, and while we all know we will outlive our pets, their loss always comes as a shock.
He was a brave warrior and an honest man.

His son, however, is chasing after a woman he had a illicit fling with a few nights ago as his father lay dying.

Albion is a much larger, stronger and richer place because of my puppet, and I will now have to fight a much more wilful son.

Send those troops soon, your highness.

Yours.
Grey Hunter.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Arthur lived like any true king of albion, died like one as well.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
The impaler, a rapacious blackguard, as King

:tif:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

His intrigue is good though, he will be fine, I'm sure

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Diplo aside it's a decent spread in general really.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Mordred got his nickname after impaling a snake slithering around his horse’s legs. Somehow this started a huge battle that ended in his victory. That’s my head canon anyway.

RIP Arthur.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Your highness! There is so much work to do after the succession!

Mordrid will continue his lifestyle choices down the route to torturer.

Not being as good a ruler as his father, he is forced to hand out more of his land. He of course hands it out to all the anglo-saxons in his court.

He also has enough cash to create a new Duchy.

Oh, he has to many of those as well.

These are handed out to his Christian vassals. The sky man must be kept happy! Plus by now, most of the locals have converted.

Then he appoints a council.

Then it's on to the important business of expanding the realm.

Gerelma wants to continue her work under Mordrid.

Which she immediately hands over.

That is the best they can make on this world? Were is the artistry?

It's hung pride and place on the walls.

He then spends money looking for this elusive woman he dreams about.

He is also not a model father.

The woman he met was apparently a countess, who he begs to join his court.

The war is going well at least.

It's more of a slaughter than a war.

Apparently Mordrid is trying to learn the Mongolian language. I guess the do not have translators like I do. He's not doing very well, and is getting very stressed about it.

He continues his habit of smoking a local narcotic.

More land is conqured.

And handed out to a knight.

We hire Gerelma to look after the artefact she created.

Work on a new tapestry continues.

Our Archbishop wants to ban wine – one of the few good things on this cess-pit of a planet.

The markets are expanded.

Oh no. Another peasant revolt.

Another paltry 160 men. We all know how this ends.

At least Mordrid's attempts to learn the language does go a little way to bridge the gap between the Anglo-Saxons and the Buryats.

Catholicism is spreading through the realm.

Even into lands not held by Mordrid – this is likely a result of Arthur forcing prisoners to convert.

There is a chance to dedicate the new artefact – Mordrid of course chooses himself.

After all the work and money to find her, Mordrid has ignored Chotan until word comes someone wants to kill her.

The tapestry is complete.

We find the schemer!

Mordrid's eldest daughter comes of age. She is the current heir.

We calibrate with a war – Mordrid is not famous enough to conquer duchy's, so we have to go for a county.

We arrange a betrothal sorted – Matrilineal, so we can continue the blood line.

Mordrid finally feels fluent in the local language!

There is no sign of the Mongolian army, so we are just besieging towns.

To reduce his stress, Mordrid spends time gossiping with this interestingly dressed fellow.

This continues to be a dull war.

One of his many sisters dies in captivity after some foreign war. Mordrid cares not a jot.

These simians are so limited, we can't expand the buildings here any more – so we begin building in other parts of Albion owned by the king.

Mordrid does care when Gwenivere passes of old age.

These troops are not Mongolian, they are just in the way.

It's just glory for the king.

Mordrid's reputation is having it's effect on the family name – even though he's not done anything yet!

The war finally finishes off Morcar though.

The spare comes of age.

She is married off according to local custom.

We have been steadily conquering huge tracts of land.

We begin constructing war camps in Vitim.

The Chiefdom of WHAT? That does not sound like a nice place to live.
I apologise for my vulgar joke, your highness. It just slipped out.

That is one valuable boy!

News comes that the Khan has finally finished whatever war he was involved in, so we may see his army soon.

We splash the cash to keep the courtiers feeling grand.

Finally! The Mongolian Army!

We engage the Khan with our secondary army.

And slaughter his forces.

The war ends and a Frank is given then land.

The Civic works continue.

Mordrid becomes known as a torturer, even though I don't think I've ever seen him in the dungeons.

Mordrid's first grandchild is born. It's a girl of course.

Someone is one again trying to kill Chotan!

While growth has slowed, at leas the country remains stable.

Signing off for now.
Your ever obedient servent,
Grey Hunter.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Sure Modrid is quite the uh "torturer there."

I mean gameplay wise it actually behooves you if you go down that tree to torture until you get +5 intrigue and prowess from torture spam.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

A question regarding the previous update: I'm guessing Mordred murdered his little brother? I'm surprised he didn't try to off Arthur, he seems the type.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Check the legend. Mordered’s namesake did kill his father.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

It is time to go to war once more.

Our forces sweep into the enemy territory.

Someone is trying to kill Gerelma, Mordrid's Antiquarian.

And it's Cuthberg, his hier! Only her station stops him from putting her in jail, but he does tell everyone, putting her in place.

Winter arrives, and we track down their army.

It's a victory of course!

We besiege the last city and win the war.

The land is handed off to a Christian vassal, a local, as there are no immigrants around.

The Pendragons seem to like giving birth to girls.

With peace, Mordrid holds court.

The first is a commoner who reports grave robbing - I don't think anyone expected the king to just lock the man up!
This does help out court physician get better at their job, once the screaming stops.....

Next up, he has to deal with Gerelma and Cenread – which he does by threating to kill both of them.

Having seen what happened to the previous supplicant, they both back down.

Then Chieftain Kokochu wants help converting his locals – Mordrid of course helps – I cannot figure out the man! He seems to fear his god more than anything else!

He then holds a feast, snubbing his queen.

Like his father, he loves to party.

The expansion of the realm continues.

I have to inform you that these simians are advancing technologically, abate slowly.

Their cultures are changing as well.

While we cannot attack the Mongolians die to a truce, one of our vassals is at war with them. Just think, I have grown this nation to a point where our vassals are taking on kingdoms.
I am as proud of myself as you undoubtedly are.

Mordrid goes hunting, finds no game, so hunts a peasant!

At least he keeps strengthening your kingdom.

He does however have a spate of converting his vassals.

Time to go to war again!

This unfortunately ends our vassals war.

A grandson! Mordrid celebrates!

We catch the Khans' army, but during the fighting, Mordrid is wounded!

In steps Tsypelma, fresh from her training on live peasent – she heals the king with her newfound skills! I have to admit, while I may doubt his methods, I cannot deny the results.

We continue the march to victory.

Land is conqured.

We get some bonus taxes – the Kingdom is always rich, its the constant lack of prestige that apparently holds us back.

I do have to backtrack to deal with a peasant revolt taking my target province. The little sods.

Another Grandaugher is born.

Our own peasant revolt as well!

Then we hear strange news, the Khan is no longer in command of the lands we wish to conqure.

He has died, and with him, the Mongol Empire has collapsed! In it's place is a series of tiny chiefdoms!
This is nothing but excellent news for us, though the current war ends, we are now left with a field of independent nations we can eat up one by one.

First we must deal with the peasant revolt.

It's a short war.

A feast is held to celebrate the fall of the Mongols.

Mordrid sucks up to his vassals.

While hunting, he find and kills a fearsome beast, and wears it's skull as a crown. This man is creepy, let me tell you!

It is time to absorb the first of the new prey.

Our forces march forward, expecting easy victories.

But during the battle, our general killed, and the army collapses.

We send in a second army, trying to get revenge.

They escape, so I settle on sieging their city.

This seems to take forever.

Months later we see another land battle.

Their army seems to be better led and of higher quailty – the Albion army is much larger than it used to be, but this seems to have come at the cost of quality.

Quantity has a quality of its own however.

The war ends and Mordrid hands out the land.

The Shittyy county wishes to pay us to make them last on the list. We take their money with scorn.

Short on prestige, Mordrid tries something new – a “holy war” - apparently just saying he's doing it for the sky man not himself allows him to do this – though everyone of the opposing religion may jump in on the war.

Numbers shift in their favour.

We march into the lands – there is no sign of their army.

Another lesser chief pays us to stay execution.

The lands are conquered, now we wait.

Mordrid falls back on old habits to pass the time.

I cannot stress this enough, you highness, please please send forces as quickly as possible. These barbarians scare me!

We then hear tales that this has brought the wise king Arthur back from the dead – the phrase “once and future king” is heard across Albion.
As if we need more superstition!

Mordrid is getting less and less rational as he grows older. I fear for my ability to control him.

After two years of nothing, and enemy army appears, and we defeat it.

Things look to be getting lively.

Does everyone in this court want to kill each other?

Stunning news from the front – our army has been defeated- and what is worse, by a force half it's size!

Oh! How this war does drag on – and now the Queen is dead – not that Mordrid cares. He's in fact glad.

He instantly marries a much younger woman.

On top of that, his spymaster introduced him to a tavern wench!

It's a shame that Mordrid is not putting as much effort into the battlefield, as the army is routed with 10:1 casualties!

He does keep his house in order.

The new queen will spawn soon.

Things are going from bad to worse.

Mordrid is cursed with another girl apparently.

The war cannot be won, Mordrid surrenders. It only costs him honour – which he has little of.

This has been a rough few years for Albion, but I promise you, my empress, that I will succeed in preparing this world for your forces.

Yours.
Grey Hunter.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Too bad they made it generally much harder to just turbostab your enemies into little bits

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I sense great despair in our Croctapus hero. Hope his fleet arrives to rescue him eventually if not soon.

Your LP style pleases me. I wonder if you would be interested in doing an LP of Pathfinder Kingmaker, Wrath of the Righteous, or any AD&D RPG.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

achtungnight posted:

I sense great despair in our Croctapus hero. Hope his fleet arrives to rescue him eventually if not soon.

Your LP style pleases me. I wonder if you would be interested in doing an LP of Pathfinder Kingmaker, Wrath of the Righteous, or any AD&D RPG.

I've often thought of telling the tale of Sir Smashington-Smyth, the upper class twit barbarian

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Not sure what game Sir Smashington-Smyth would star in, you didn’t say, but the name and character description are intriguing. I am chuckling thinking of how he would experience the games I mentioned. I will watch this board to see if you ever do tell his tale. ;)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

"I say, our path appears to be blocked by ruffians and a vast iron gate. Royston, fetch me my enormous mallet and stand back!"
:gibs:* lots

"That was quite invigorating, you can now wipe the mallet and put it away."

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
If we are going to suggest game titles for Grey Hunter to LP I think he should do Six Ages: Ride like the wind. He could even do something like this: a croctopus taking control of a bronze age clan and trying to get them alive through history. The amount of bullshit that game can throw at the player is hilarious.

It's been a while since we had a KODP our Six Ages LP here on the forums.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
For the record, I was not intending a thread derail. Just a shameless ploy to get the thread a new page before the next update maybe and answer a question I had. But yeah, that Six Ages game would be fun too. :)

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Kanthulhu posted:

If we are going to suggest game titles for Grey Hunter to LP I think he should do Six Ages: Ride like the wind. He could even do something like this: a croctopus taking control of a bronze age clan and trying to get them alive through history. The amount of bullshit that game can throw at the player is hilarious.

It's been a while since we had a KODP our Six Ages LP here on the forums.

a Grey Hunter KODP or Six Ages run would be phenomnal

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Plotting what Grey's next LP ought to be is a treasured pastime in Grey LPs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

pushing for a new page wooooooo

i am enjoying the crocktopus going :allbuttons: at modred's actions