Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

McDs is trash unless it's during the rare time of year they actually have good promos. I like BK more just because you can get a bunch of stuff for cheap if you order correctly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

becoming a 'RETVRN TO TRADITION' guy when i see the McDouble is 2.89

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

McDs is trash unless it's during the rare time of year they actually have good promos. I like BK more just because you can get a bunch of stuff for cheap if you order correctly.
the mcdonald's mobile app lets me get a free medium fries every time i order a deluxe crispy chicken sandwich, it's been my go-to for a while

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

u can get everything for cheap with a gun

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Martman posted:

the mcdonald's mobile app lets me get a free medium fries every time i order a deluxe crispy chicken sandwich, it's been my go-to for a while

in college i worked at a Staples within walking distance of a McD's and i learned for my lunch break to fill out the receipt survey for a free $1 single with purchase prior, buy an additional $1 single to complement it, and then get a 69 cent fountain soda from the gas station right next to it while saving the receipt for next time. i was probably only saving like $1.25 each time, but hell, why not

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
showing up with my own cup at mcdonalds

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plebian Parasite posted:

becoming a 'RETVRN TO TRADITION' guy when i see the McDouble is 2.89

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kids these days won't get to experience pooling $20 at McDonald's and getting enough double cheeseburgers that the drive thru backs up and the cashier gives you a death glare. You could feed an army back when they were $1.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i tried explaining the beautiful golden age of the taco bell dollar menu and the zoomers looked at me like they were ready to pull the plug on grandpa

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That's it I'm making the imp zone fast food thread

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Spent a summer in college living next to a 7-11 where you could refill a big gulp cup for 60 cents. Would go over and refill my giant 64-oz cup with watery gatorade every few days and just keep it in the fridge. thought I was just the smartest bitch in the world

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

Spent a summer in college living next to a 7-11 where you could refill a big gulp cup for 60 cents. Would go over and refill my giant 64-oz cup with watery gatorade every few days and just keep it in the fridge. thought I was just the smartest bitch in the world

I did this with coffee for like six months. Was probably drinking about 30 oz of coffee a day and couldn't figure out why I always felt both tired and jittery

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
(Stone Roses-ishly) The smartest bitch in the world

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

welcome posted:

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Plutonis posted:

I hate their fries so much

i always get a small fries when I eat there bc it seems weird to just eat a burger by itself and end up eating like three of the fries

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

welcome posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

welcome posted:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

ah, to reach the lofty heights of newspaper word search is a goal few people could ever hope to achive

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020