Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marluxia
May 8, 2008

I know it's a bad trope of the TV show that zombies just show out of nowhere, but what the gently caress was that bell poo poo? Somehow walking up the stairs and looking out the window, we do not see this zombie, who by the way is tied to the HAMMER, not the rope that rings the bell properly. And somehow this zombie has the leverage to start ringing the bell, despite directly weighting down the hammer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marluxia
May 8, 2008

Judge Tesla posted:

You have to be a 100% Kenny Yes-Man in every single decision for him to like you, that's basically it, Lee cannot sit in the middle on any choice, he must side with Kenny above all else.

This can't be true, the stats shows the possible teams that can come with Lee, and it shows that you can have teams including Ben and Kenny, and I would assume Ben comes with us if we save him and vote for him....? Please don't tell me Ben is so weak willed he'll come with us anyway even if we vote him off the boat?

Marluxia
May 8, 2008

Yeah, that was kind of tiresome.

Marluxia
May 8, 2008

Three, if you count Rebecca. There's Rebecca, that boy's sister, and that guy with the shotgun. He isn't dead, but it looks like he got hit and fell. But yes, oddly bloodless