Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I've never actually watched the show, read the graphic novels, or played/watched this game, but it will be neat to finally see what all the talk was about!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
For the company themselves, I place the blame squarely on the execs and not the creative teams who actually made the games. The people working directly on the games had passion and love for their craft and have my utmost respect, as it shines through in the games themselves (at least the ones made before everything went to poo poo, haven't heard much about the games finished afterwards).

I remember Tales from the Borderlands very fondly, as it was both incredibly fun and managed to take all the things actually good about the Borderlands writing and worldbuilding to the forefront without throwing any of it out.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
This post was updated as I watched the video so I could remember the choices and such.

* Definitely agreed with your choices involving Larry and Kenny regarding the potential bite. If Duck had been bitten, he'd have likely been crying from the pain and not just numb from the shock.
* Being honest with the others as much as you can without stirring up drama's been a good plan, too
* I'm not sure Clementine would be able to handle hearing her parents are dead just yet, but at the same time, the longer we wait, the longer she'll have held out hope and the harder it will finally hit, so I never know what to do in those sorts of situations (at least when survival is on the line, otherwise I'm almost always a proponent of telling the truth)

I really did think we'd have a chance at the beginning to do more than we did, though.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Poor Doug. He just wanted to help.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I do appreciate that Clementine is above and beyond our first choice to feed.

If we''re going to be consistent about anything in this, being Pro-Clementine is a good choice.

Also :rip: that dude.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell poo poo.

I was wondering when something like this would happen.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I voted Katjaa because it is a matter for them to deal with and I don't trust Kenny to be able to do it in time. I trust him to do it, but not before something bad happens.

Katjaa has clearly processed the grief enough to at least get the job done cleanly and immediately. I feel it isn't Lee's place to do it unless they explicitly request it of him.

If it was a choice just between Lee and Kenny, though? Absolutely Lee.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, poo poo.

I read that situation wrong!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Didn't you know? Zombies have a much more limited draw distance than everyone else and only spawn in for ambushes.

That's how they sneak up on you in hordes when you're on flat, open plains with very short grass.