Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Konar posted:

too much effort to consume legally

i gotta sync up some robot on multiple devices really just kill me now

There's a whole shitload of rifftrax episodes on tubi and plutoTV has a whole rifftrax channel

The guys are old af but tbh I think their riffing is better than ever, they've got that poo poo down to a science st this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Mulaney Power Move posted:

That all reminds me of the wrestlehut goon who was excited to go to the first aew ppv but it was ruined because some goon nearby poo poo himself and refused to miss a match

Lol link plz

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

I watched the rifftrax of warriors of the wasteland the other day and while the whole thing was great I lost it at the bit Mike does over the end credits about holding the kid's clammy hand, just perfect delivery.

E: rifftrax in general has some great end credits bits in a way I don't think MST ever really did, though I could be wrong. Mike singing the megaforce them in its entirety and the one where the guys all start shooting guns wildly (the film escapes me) are also high points

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Feb 7, 2023