Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

goons destroyed AGAIN

will goons ever recover….?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

bump

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

a true goon has a desktop posting chamber and posting gloves to keep the cheeto dust of the rig

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

pencilhands posted:

goons destroyed AGAIN

will goons ever recover….?

I appreciate an artistic meltdown

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

drat coulda fooled me I thought for sure that poo poo was made circa 2000-2006 but it's actually new. Fuccked up

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Op promoting their comic itt?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

this outrage wil not stand

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
this is actually pretty brilliant

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I've always been envious of the webcomic artist lifestyle. But i know my body couldn't take it

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

that’s a pretty great gimmick actually

become an artist whose work consists entirely of implying their critics are pathetic, thus becoming immune to criticism

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Junk posted:

this is actually pretty brilliant

Totally, but could you expand on why?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

MrQwerty posted:

about 90% of the comics on that website seem to be the author bitching about people telling her that her comic isn't funny

Theres even one complaining about a time she posted a video of her cat online and the internet told her that what was happening to the cat was cruel :(

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i'm the generic yet distinct drawing style that is both detailed and plain, often utilised by the worst people

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
OP, I'm glad your comic is doing well. Or sorry it's doing poorly and you gotta deal with all these trolls. Whichever is happening.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
Is there a way to harness the energy created from destroying goons? Can it be used to power my home?

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

nullEntityRNG posted:

Mechanical keyboard. You know, to really sell how conceited he is with a superior keyboard.

i’m a giant idiot nerd but i think mech keyboards are dumb so i am ostracised from that group, my last hope for human interaction. chiclets forever

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

other things that destroy goons:

complex flavors,
non-reliable narrators,
patern recognition,

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

I think the comic is pretty audacious to suggest that the goon would be posting his comments about the comic sucking to the creator of said comic rather than just posting it in some "terrible webcomics" thread.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

pencilhands posted:

goons will have no response to this

rekt

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

Op, have you tried putting comedy in your webcomic?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i suggest a generous helping of negative space. like so:

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

GundamHealer posted:

Op, have you tried putting comedy in your webcomic?

That's not what webcomics are for.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
That comic is everything that ever gets upvoted to the top of r/comics

The sub is basically the millennial version of the Sunday funnies

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Chrs posted:

Theres even one complaining about a time she posted a video of her cat online and the internet told her that what was happening to the cat was cruel :(

Did she force the cat to read her webcomic?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

NoiseAnnoys posted:

i suggest a generous helping of negative space. like so:

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
OP, why are you getting your comics on the web? Everyone knows that because anyone can just put whatever they like on the internet, the quality is just going to be so low. If you want to read comics, just read the newspaper!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I am here to be destroyed

Emrikol
Oct 1, 2015

Booty Pageant posted:

i'm the generic yet distinct drawing style that is both detailed and plain, often utilised by the worst people

It's like the warning coloration of a poisonous animal. The author's avatar provokes an immediate sense of danger.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

I don't know if I'll ever be OK again, unless we get some PizzaCake vore fan art going up in here

I mean, it's right there in the name, let's see these generic white people CHOWIN' DOWN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

pencilhands posted:

goons will have no response to this

:emptyquote: