Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

did you guys ever see that movie where they find a secret island and hang out there but then there are drug pirates that try to kill everybody and it ruins the whole vibe? im pretty sure leonardo dicrapio is in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
yeah I seen The Goonies

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
As long as she got to bring her own attorney to the contract signing

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Dude always gets rid of them at 25 because they start getting more confident and start mouthing off with their ideas and aspirations and stuff

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Someone need 2 whip this dude rear end, I'm sick and tired of it, mfer got the skeeve, the script has to flip, they've got to hypnotize this man, put an end to his consciousness without killing him, it's the only way it can be done.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Bobcats posted:

Legal but super sleazy

I’d be totally fine being super sleazy… on my yacht… with tons of money… with every motherfucker on earth hating on me…

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Someone need 2 whip this dude rear end, I'm sick and tired of it, mfer got the skeeve, the script has to flip, they've got to hypnotize this man, put an end to his consciousness without killing him, it's the only way it can be done.

Alright I'll do it. I'm going to need a picture to focus on and it's gotta be one from the past or I'll kill him.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Alright I'll do it. I'm going to need a picture to focus on and it's gotta be one from the past or I'll kill him.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I assume that's Leo on the left and his gf on the right?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Why don’t you just bleach your rear end in a top hat and pretend to be a 19 year old supermodel. He’ll eventually invite you to his penthouse, and you can suck his dick forever until he dies. As long as you don’t stop sucking, he can’t capture anymore young women.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I assume that's Leo on the left and his gf on the right?

"welcome to.....the inception"

Leonard Dicarpiro

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Let Leo creampie who he wants

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

That article is long and poo poo and just repeats the same points over and over. But right at the bottom is the answer to your question op

quote:

The fact of the matter is that DiCaprio is not dating 19-year-old Paloni, thankfully.

Which honestly makes you wonder what the point of that article is in the first place.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

To get you to click on it, doofus

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol yes and every single straight male would do the same if they could, all other things being equal and anyone who says otherwise is lying

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Gnome de plume posted:

is that why he kicks them out when they're old enough to live on their own

And every time he does it while shouting "fly little birdie! fly!".

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

do you think leo has sex with his younger female companions or do they just hang out and watch rick and morty

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

git apologist posted:

do you think leo has sex with his younger female companions or do they just hang out and watch rick and morty

he might be an rear end in a top hat, but i didn't think he was a full on rapist until now.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

mutantIke posted:

I am Leo's girlfriend's age and I think that while definitely kind of sad and creepy it's not inherently immoral on his part or whatever. She gets to gently caress Leo DiCaprio, he gets to gently caress a teenager. Not rocket science or anything

honestly the fact that teenage kids think this ^^ way is what makes it so predatory. So easy to convince a kid it's an 'even trade' when they're actually getting taken advantage of :(

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Why don’t you just bleach your rear end in a top hat and pretend to be a 19 year old supermodel. He’ll eventually invite you to his penthouse, and you can suck his dick forever until he dies. As long as you don’t stop sucking, he can’t capture anymore young women.

Because I don't want to do any of that.

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
yes OP

That was a tough one, but, well... case closed.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Goku

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
he has good opinions on the climate, so

gently caress no, gulag for this motherfucker, Age Appropriate Sex Reeducation Camp.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I met my gf when they were 24 and I was 28, and even with only 4 years of age gap, there were differences in life experience that palpably reminded me that I was in fact dating someone younger than me. I couldn't imagine dating someone in their early twenties now that I'm 34.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

gbs is full of creeps

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

LEOnardo Dicoprio and he is physically and verbally abusive to his partners

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

He's dating an adult? Ewwwwwwww

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I dunno but today I learned that Al Pacino (82) is dating a 28 year old

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
They can do whatever they want. They're both adults.

Also, it's loving weird to date a teenager in your forties.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Peeonardo Decreeprio

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Peeonardo Decreeprio

Been saying this for many years

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

I dunno but today I learned that Al Pacino (82) is dating a 28 year old

Yo wtf. I just watched a bunch of his movies too......

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Marc Anthony (54) just married a 23 year old

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Fart Anthony

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

all these gross young women robbing the grave should be jailed, i don’t care if it’s not illegal, it’s not right

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
yeah leave those old men alone

lipid
Feb 21, 2001

Smugworth posted:

Peeonardo Decreeprio

So few understand this

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
She looks like she's in her thirties, does that make it better? I dunno they're both rich af it's hard to really care

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
NOTHING IS OK YOU FUCKS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Let's not act like people mature from 20-40