Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Tornado De CapriSun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Thread full of creepy rear end mfers

And yet you're in the thread! Curious!

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Leonardo is gay, those women are all beards

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Why would anyone want to hook up with a rich moviestar? It boggles the mind

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Thread full of creepy rear end mfers

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lots of strange individuals that know a lot about age of consent laws in gbs

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Largeonardso DickPackinrio

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar
Leo should date Madonna's face.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
The best part of this thread is that it can be resurrected in two years when he starts dating a different 19 year old.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

leonardo dicuntrio

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

leonardo dicuntrio

Strewth!!!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

leonardo dicuntrio

denigrate and slander the mans girlfriend with gross misogynistic language all you want, but please don't use the c-word

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

denigrate and slander the mans girlfriend with gross misogynistic language all you want, but please don't use the c-word

consent?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

(michael richards losing his mind at the laugh factory) HE'S A oval office he's a oval office!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
:gas:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smugworth posted:

Leofarto Dicraprio

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lots of strange individuals that know a lot about age of consent laws in gbs
Actually, it's equiphiles.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Cabbages and Kings posted:

I can't speak for every woman out there, or any of them, and I don't want to engage with strawmen, but I will just reiterate that it's supremely hosed up that A-list celebrity Leo DiCaprio has a storied history of dating barely-adults and dumping them right at the point I'd consider them adults, and, further, any person with that as a demonstrated pattern of behavior is such a shithead that it's probably not worth engaging in hypotheticals about it, we should just be able to agree that dude is a creepy shithead and move on.

My posting history may say otherwise, but my belief is that I have much better things to do with my time than invent scenarios where it's morally okay for old men to bang young people, that's just not a thing I want to put literally any effort into.

You're insanely weird

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

what if a terrorist was holding the city hostage with a nuke and the only way to get the code to disarm it was for leo to bang a 19 year old woman?

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

Bad Purchase posted:

what if a terrorist was holding the city hostage with a nuke and the only way to get the code to disarm it was for leo to bang a 19 year old woman?

Nuke a city or give an adult women agency. A real trolley problem

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

agency yeah, but did you even consider the uneven power dynamic?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Toxic Mental posted:

You're insanely weird

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lot of weird cunts in this thread

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

he said, aussieishly.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It would be okay if he were dating 19 year old
men too :c00lbert:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
*butthead looking around gbs to make sure all the mods are looking at him, grinning enthusiastically*

oval office! :D :D :D

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the mods are all dead and we're in a children of the corn scenario here

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

*butthead looking around gbs to make sure all the mods are looking at him, grinning enthusiastically*

oval office! :D :D :D

*Shun Goku Satsu's you while the kanji for oval office flashes on the screen*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Why are the people going "YEAH ID BANG A TEEN WHEN IM 60 AND ANYONE WHO DOESNT AGREE IS LYING TO THEMSELVES" calling anyone else weird? Lol tf, how u gonna be posting that poo poo in this thread and be calling anyone else weird?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

Why are the people going "YEAH ID BANG A TEEN WHEN IM 60 AND ANYONE WHO DOESNT AGREE IS LYING TO THEMSELVES" calling anyone else weird? Lol tf, how u gonna be posting that poo poo in this thread and be calling anyone else weird?

lol the only 2 posts itt they made:

Toxic Mental posted:

lol yes and every single straight male would do the same if they could, all other things being equal and anyone who says otherwise is lying

Toxic Mental posted:

You're insanely weird

:irony:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

you think its weird for me to want to have sex with a barely legal "adult" well you you your weird one how about that

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol leave it to goons to virtue signal completely arbitrary boundaries on their imagined dating pools

Dangit. That's why I'm 40 and unfuckable. I just can't find someone ~((My Age*.75) +/- 7)and on the exact same DBZ Power Level lmao.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Toxic Mental posted:

lol leave it to goons to virtue signal completely arbitrary boundaries on their imagined dating pools

Dangit. That's why I'm 40 and unfuckable. I just can't find someone ~((My Age*.75) +/- 7)and on the exact same DBZ Power Level lmao.

i bet you know a lot about age of consent laws a real rain man of consent

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

as someone turning 40 this year: you’re a creep

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

ulvir posted:

nice virtue signal

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

ulvir posted:

so its creepy to want to have sex with a 19 year old? huh? thats creepy now? would it be creepy if she was a cat girl lol im just asking questions here would it be creepy if she was a catgirl with big knockers and of legal age in my current location

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

leo describing his new gf to the squad:

guys, she floats like a feather, in a beautiful world

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

strange i have mod buttons now

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

so its creepy to want to have sex with a 19 year old? huh? thats creepy now? would it be creepy if she was a cat girl lol im just asking questions here would it be creepy if she was a catgirl with big knockers and of legal age in my current location

and btw the legal age is a completely arbitrary boundary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Toxic Mental posted:

this guy over here looking at the dictionary and pointing at ephebophilia lol